[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not if this is even worth posting. My pills got flushed by my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (987KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
987KB, 3264x2448px
Not if this is even worth posting. My pills got flushed by my girlfriend on August 22 while we where fighting (she did it out of anger) I'm taking hydrocodone 5/325 or what it is. I have been out since then. I am dealing with a boxers fracture. The pain and cramping I am feeling is very real but my girlfriend thinks it's all in my head. I've taking about 3,000mg's of ibprofen today. With in about a 6 hour gap. I do not see my doctor till the 8th. So I guess my question is how fucked am I if I keep taking that amount till I see my doctor again. There's a good chance that she will not write another one cuz I have called and told her what happened to see if she could help (witch she could not help) or even to see if she could not give me aunt hung else for the time being.
Pic related: the splint they have me in.
>>
> Op here
Side note: it's doesn't help really All that much but it's better then nothing I guess.
>>
Woah, slow down on the ibuprofen, you could seriously fuck up your lower tract taking 6 grams of that shit a day.
>>
>>17532065
Ready for some bad news?

You're going to fuck up your liver. You're also actively slowing the healing process at those dosages. Also, taking an opiate for pain from a healing fracture is a bad plan. If you're more than two weeks out from the fracture you need to just tough it out.
>>
>>17532238

about 1/4 that dose is ok if you're experiencing swelling, but its not going to do much for pain.
>>
>>17532065

also, you stuck it in crazy. crazy isn't going to help you or take care of you.
>>
>>17532242
Its OK for swelling, yes, but thats not what OP is using it for and those aren't the dosages he's talking about. He'd be better off going with nothing, especially as he's shown he's incapable of self control.
>>
>boxers' fracture
>girlfriend flushes pain medication
Leave her. A government that did that to POWs would be guilty of war crimes. Shit's just not cool.
>>
Go to walk in clinic, explain what she did, get enough to last you until the 8th
>>
>>17532065
>gf flushes pills knowing you need them because she is angry at you
>she knows you are in pain and cramping
>she tells you it is in your head
It is worth noting that I've broken my metacarpals a few times, I completely sympathise with you on how debilitating it is, especially on the outer fingers.

I'd say leave your girlfriend, she has done something incredibly malicious to you, she doesn't sympathise with you and clearly she doesn't care.
I hope you aren't cohabiting, got pets, got kids or that you share a bank account.

Also you are going to fuck yourself up abusing ibuprofen
>>
>>17532724
Theres no way they give him an opiate with the amount of diversion thats going on. Thats exactly the profile of doctor shopping. His only hope is a pill mill.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.