[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't reconcile my girlfriend's cheating.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 3715288-ghus.jpg (76KB, 588x385px) Image search: [Google]
3715288-ghus.jpg
76KB, 588x385px
>On and off with girlfriend for four years, first gf.
>Gf cheated on me multiple times early on in our relatioship.
>Admits she's cheated on all her boyfriends before me.
>She victimizes herself, guilts me, and we stay together in a very toxic relationship.
>She smokes all the time, stays out my house jobless for months.
>She cheats again, we break up.
>Constantly continue to hook up.
>After a long break, against better judgement, we get back together.
>She quits smoking weed, lands job, and is generally much more thoughtful and sweet to me.
>I grow distant because I can't forget how emotionally abusive she was and that she cheated.

I don't know where to go from here, lads. Part of me thinks I should break things off, as do ALL of my friends and family, but another part wants to see if time and effort will mend the relationship.

Am I being a fucking idiot?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>17531810
Since she's cheated on you before and you've forgiven her, what is stopping her from doing it again? Because of the history you two share she knows she can treat you how she wants. I wouldn't stay just because she's a little sweeter now...she clearly has no respect for you or anyone else.
>>
Well she got pussy, but YOU are the one.
>>
Yes, you are.

She cheated on all her boyfriends and cheated on you with, basically, your approval. Why do you think she'll stop?

If you're into cuckold, you have a girl for life, if you're not, you're better off ending it.
>>
>>17531810
why you wasting our time fool
>>
Once a cheater, always a cheater. Break it off, avoid at all costs. Find someone who actually gives a shit about you.
>>
>>17531810
That shit doesnt work.
my ex cheated and i 'forgave' her, despised her every single day.
It does not get better.

Kick her to the curb and get on with it
>>
>>17531810
She's on her best behavior, but she will cheat again. Cheaters do not change, it is who they are.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.