[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Having sex without trying to have sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (21KB, 513x287px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 513x287px
A 19 year old, single, virgin here who hates the idea of getting drunk and flirting with girls just to try and have sex with them. I would much prefer for sex to happen naturally without me pretending to be someone I'm not.

However, even if you're an attractive and confident guy, is it possible to have casual sex with girls without being assertive? I don't want the best years of my life to go buy without any hook ups but at the same time I don't want be a guy who just sees woman as a means to get laid. A bit contradictory I know.

I'm currently on a gap year, having done some travelling and am now awaiting university next year. So maybe those kinds of experiences are yet to come. But right now I'm wandering whether I let those months abroad go to waste because I didn't actively try and have sex with the girls around me, despite meeting a lot of incredible people and having a few drunken snogs along the way.

So what do you think? Can you only have casual sex if you're willing to forget your principles and put the effort in? Can it reasonably happen more naturally? Or am I thinking far too much about sex and should just shut up and get on with it?
>>
File: 1472881263113.jpg (104KB, 800x933px) Image search: [Google]
1472881263113.jpg
104KB, 800x933px
>>17531717
Sex isn't even worth it, the vaginal jew is mediocre and never will be better than your trusty onee-hand
>>
>>17531717
>is it possible to have casual sex with girls without being assertive?

Yes. But it doesn't happen often and definitely isn't something to count on, especially if you haven't lost your virginity.

Only occasions where I didn't initiate it are:
>Girl was in relationship (I was too), we were hanging out at my place, and she literally suggested that we hangout on my bed
>Girl and I hanging out in dorm's lounge on top floor, she sees one of the lights are flickering and suggests to turn off the lights
>Girl at frat and I start talking, then after a bit, she grabs my face and kisses me
>Girl at bar literally comes over, tells me I'm cute, and just start making out (she was pretty drunk at the time)
>Got a girl off Yik Yak who wanted to smoke and just broke up with her bf

You can go after women and still consider them people, but it's kind of hard who to mentally put in the friend zone and who to know you have a decent shot with. But figuring that out is all apart of the game.
>>
>>17531717

If you're ridiculously hot, yes it can happen naturally. If you're not, then yes, you do have to change your principles and scheme to win the Three-Holes.
>>
you didn't get laid travelling?
>>
>>17531717
>However, even if you're an attractive and confident guy, is it possible to have casual sex with girls without being assertive?

it is possible but it is really rare, and its the wrong mind set to have if you actually want sex. the best way to get sex is to actually be in a relationship. hooking up with girls at bars is shit sex.
>>
>>17531767
OP here. As I said I made out with a few girls who came up to me at bars and bascially started kissing me out of nowhere but beyond that there wasn't any kind of hook ups. I was eighteen at the time and was younger than everybody I met so I think that may have affected my chances. But as most anons have pointed out I probably wasn't in the right mindset to try and have sex with girls. I was just enjoying meeting a bunch of people, sharing stories and having a good time rather than going out of my way to hook up, you know.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.