[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is my ex's friend into me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Frozen.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Frozen.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
>Break up with ex in December
>Her two roommates are her best friends, both of which I had much more in common with than my ex (the roommates are also a lesbian couple, but they're bi)
>Recently, ex isn't on my FB anymore, but her friends are
>One of them likes every photo I'm in
>We start chatting via text, she hits me up out of nowhere sometimes, occasionally really late at night
>Uses a lot of smiley faces with me
>Agreed to hangout with me next week (with a smiley face) even though we established before that we can't hangout b/c of my ex
>I also remember a time when my ex and I were just fuck buddies at the time, and her friend made a comment (in front of all four of us) about finding my condom wrapper in the garbage and congratulating me on the size

Is she just being really friendly? Or does she want more?
>>
Well it sounds like it could lead somewhere but I wouldn't get your hopes up.
>>
How did you break up with your ex ? Did you acted like a asshole ?
>>
Sounds promising. Explore it and find out.
>>
>>17531708
Eh...sort of? It was kind of complicated, but I was the one who broke it off. Her anxiety and anger problems were getting in the way of our relationship and she wasn't very empathetic to the degree a girlfriend should be.

But her friends know this and sort of put up with it, so I dunno if they sympathize with me. (I'd also like to note that the lesbians's relationship sort of started off as cheating since one of them was in a relationship with a suicidal guy who threatened to kill himself if she left.)
>>
Seems like she likes you to me. Just tread carefully regarding your ex - your relationship cannot be kept a secret from her, for obvious reasons.
>>
>>17532083
We don't even talk anymore. Literally have nothing to lose with her.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.