/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No contact after 7 days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: asianbabe.jpg (85KB, 440x398px) Image search: [Google]
asianbabe.jpg
85KB, 440x398px
>date girl for 2 months
>says she just wants to be friends with benefits
>we fuck a few times
>she gets more distant
>still occasionally calls me to fuck
>last time she calls I can't meet up because I'm working
>text her to hook up 2 days later
>she just says "can't, I'm busy :("
>don't want to act clingy
>decide to not contact her for a bit
>it's been 7 days and she hasn't contacted me once
>she usually texts me every couple days
>want to text her and say "hey" and see what she says
>afraid to get rejected and that she found somebody else

Any advice here? Should I not contact her or give it one more shot?
>>
She's probably thinking the same shit as you.
Just send a text to see how she's doing.
>>
>>17531612

>afraid to get rejected and that she found somebody else

If you don't call her, it's very unlike you'll see each other again, right? What do you have to lose?
>>
>>17531612
in a similar situation myself. the girl never actually said "do you wanna be friends with benefits" but she basically only wants to hook up.

since when the fuck have women started doing this?

anyway, she is probably rarely contacting you because she doesent see the point in actually getting to know eachother if she just wants to fuck. she also could of met someone else. dont know if she is actually ghosting you or doesent see the point in contacting you. probably should message her anyway, if she doesent reply, you have your answer, and if she does, you know she still wants to hook up. i think its cruel as fuck the way women ghost, and its a lack of responsibility of their part but hey, what can ya do.
>>
>>17531626
>in a similar situation myself. the girl never actually said "do you wanna be friends with benefits" but she basically only wants to hook up.
>since when the fuck have women started doing this?

You mean you met a woman that wants to have sex with no emotional attachment?

Inconceivable!

Where do they get off doing that?
>>
>>17531626
>since when have women started doing this

No idea. I'm just seeing it for the first time this year. I have NEVER had a woman say "let's be friends with benefits" and actually mean it.

She's 20 and I'm 24. Maybe it's something with girls in their early 20's or something.

Degeneracy a' comin'. I don't even want to be FWB. I just want to have a normal dating relationship. She's obviously looking for something else, I don't get it though. I think I'm a good catch. Every girl I date wants to marry me. So fucking frustrating.
>>
>>17531637
well to me its odd behavior because from what i know sex is more emotional for women. this girl was also like "yeah, i want a relationship, i hate the way guys use women for sex" she also claimed to be against casual sex.
>>
>>17531647

Nice, I was the one here >>17531637, but I wasn't able to pack as much sarcasm as you did. Kudos!
>>
>>17531647
yeah, i dont get it either. girls i am friends with always say i would make a good bf, and i have had past partners tell me how great i am. i think some women just dont know what they want so they therefore dont want to commit in order to keep their options open
>>
>>17531656

Hope you are a really handsome boy, or else I see your love life being uni-personal for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>17531657
Uhhh I don't know if you think you're being profound or something. Pretty sure we understand that we are dealing with women who want sex without an emotional attachment.

There are one-trillion published psychology articles talking about how women are less likely to have sex without emotional attachment, some claiming that it "isn't possible" because of the chemicals the female brain releases.

That's why we're confused/surprised. I've also never had a woman who legitimately wanted to do this and had no interest in dating in my entire life.
>>
>>17531665
i get told im good looking. women find me attractive anyway but i wouldent say im extremely handsome, just good looking.
>>
>>17531667

Now he is using pseudo-science!

Of course all women are the chemically the same. I mean, we mean are all the same too. We don't have different attitudes, ever. It's so obvious.
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 574x1018px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 574x1018px
OP here

Okay I texted her.... This was her response. I have no idea if she is being flirty or telling me that she met somebody else and is off the market. Somebody please translate this for me.
>>
Say hell yea
>>
>>17531724
sounds like she is being flirty
>>
>>17531724
you can tell she's being flirty by the number of extra letters she included
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 572x1016px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 572x1016px
Okay I am retarded at flirting and spilling spaghetti. Somebody give me a hand here. What now
>>
>>17531765
>fine don't reply

ugh.

>that autist response

ask if she's free tonight tell her you want to see her. there's no possible way for her to misinterpret this.
>>
>>17531765
kek

You should have said

"I missed your Mom last night"
>>
>>17531773
I don't know how girls talk to me. I hate being flirtatiously retarded.
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 555x984px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 555x984px
Alright.... This is how it ended.

Good... I think? I thought the "I guess" was a bit odd
>>
She sounds degenerate.

I may fail, but I will raise my kids to the opposite of you hedonistic failures.
>>
>>17531833
Dude I know... I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me.

I have only dated conservative Christian girls for years. I am like infatuated with this woman though. I can't get her out of my head
>>
>>17531826
She doesn't want dinner you fucking numpty, just go over to "watch a movie" and bang her.
>>
>>17531884
Alright so how do I backtrack from dinner
>>
>>17531903
You need to be funnier and cooler. You are coming on too strong and she is being turned off by you because you are being too clingy and "beta". Don't say things like "I want to see you" or "I want to take you to dinner". Be more casual and chill instead. Next time try something like "you up for grabbing something to eat at 7?". In this case you can say "actually I can't do dinner, how bout you come over later and we watch a movie instead ;)"
>>
>>17531966
Holy shit I just need to stop. I just want to cancel with this girl and go back to square one with somebody else
>>
>>17531993
You are overthinking every fucking single thing in your god damn life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ
>>
OP here

Took your guy's advice. Acted more lighthearted and teasing. Now she wants me to come over and fuck her, and she sent me some pics.

Hope I don't mess this up.
>>
>>17531612
Why are you obsessing over a Fwb? She either is busy, getting fucked by another cock or just not interested in you.

Just text her that you want some fuck and see what's up. If she tells you to fuck off then at least you'll get over it.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.