[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bdsm in a current relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

I have a problem and I begin to feel it's weird as hell.
I'm really into bdsm, my boyfriend of 9 years isn't. We decided a while ago to "swap fetishes" he tried the whole bondage thing and I tried anal. Everything was all good (anal hurted but it was worth it) and he said he really liked bdsm and he fit really natural into a dom role. Now everytime i ask him to "play" i het this rant about bdsm being impersonal and him not feeling a connection to me and he can't get hard without a connection and so on. He always wants the following: i suck his cock (in his eyes this is foreplay for me, which I don't want or need) and he fucks me. His idea of variation is putting a plug in my ass. Thing is in order for me to kind of enjoy anal i need to be really aroused and this just doesn't do it for me. I love him and all and the sex is not bad, but as anyone with a fetish/preference can tell you, you keep longing for it. I am only temporarily statisfied by vanilla sex and he complains I want too much sex (once a day to 3 times a week). Again, I really love him and want to grow old with him, but I long to be used like a fuckdoll and to be at his bidding. And I know it's in him and he likes it even. So why is he acting like this all of a sudden? He makes me feel like I propose him to do really repulsive things. Like I want something extremely wierd or something.
His main complaints are:
>takes too long
>there's no connection while having this kind of sex
>it takes too much effort
>he's bad at tying me up
>he's afraid he'll hurt me

Which mostly is total horseshit, safewords and communication is an answer to all of those.

What to do?

TL;DR: I wish to be tied up and used like a fleshlight and a little obedient slut and he wants candles and dinner but usually turns it into a basic suck and fuck. How to bring out the dom or what to do to fix my desires? I don't want to lose him.
>>
>>17531332

>boyfriend of 9 years
>not married
>no kids

When was the last time you cheated on him? No one is faithful for this long.
>>
>>17531338
I am. I honestly think sometimes it'd be easier if I was less faithful. I couldn't live with myself if I cheated on him. If I'm unhappy enough to seek another man I'll be honest and break up with him. I've been cheated on and know the damage
>>
>>17531332
even bdsm would get old for you if that was all you did. Make another deal with him. Your way twice a month or once a week whatever. He can make love and you can too some and get your and his freak on some. I guess it bothers him where his mind goes when he degrades and commands you when in the real world he respects and adores you. Think about it, if you crave subjugation perhaps you are in the wrong kind of relationship
>>
>>17531350

Stop deluding yourself with morals. You're a proper submissive cum dumpster slut and need to have your clothes ripped off, your arms bound and your holes used without mercy on a daily basis.
>>
have you tried telling him that a blowjob isn't foreplay for you?

Also, consider bringing up the fact that BDSM is a very big show of trust in your partner and it can become really personal.

It sounds to me like he's not even really trying sexually
>>
>>17531332

Honestly OP I am in the exact same situation except roles reversed. I am dom, but my girlfriend is very vanilla and does want to even try being a sub. Pisses me off. I am at my wots end because most of our relationship besides this is great.
>>
Stop deluding yourself with morals
>>
>>17531392

Yeah this x100. Stop deluding yourself with morals OP
>>
File: 1470043609607.jpg (120KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470043609607.jpg
120KB, 1920x1080px
Stop deluding yourself with thoughts
>>
>>17531356
That's an option. But how do I convince him I never think he hates me, no matter where his mind goes?
>>17531373
Tried that. He is a black or white person. I LOVE giving blowjobs but now he's convinced I hate it. I love him but sometimes he's a handfull.

I'll try talking about my way sometimes and try explaining the trust part again
>>
>>17531332
It fucking hurts me when chumps have something they can't appreciate. It really does. I feel no sympathy for your boyfriend. He sounds like an unempathic tool. Because at the end of the say, that's what BDSM is about. Empathy. The way you describe he acts in bed is how stereotypical assholes descrive BDSM, and he seems to be doing that, too.

My rule for sex is simple: I don't do anything I wouldn't want done to myself. He seems to lack a similar rule. Just one of the millions of guys who want anal with a girl, but think that same plug up their own ass is "gay". So yeah, I'd put him to that test.

Then again, I don't believe in soulmate-ism. You can grow old with anyone you damn well please.
>>
>>17531410

Deprive him of sex until he decides to comply with your wish to be borderline raped?
>>
>>17531410

Tell him you love giving him blowjobs emotionally but that it just doesn't do anything for you physically?
>>
I can see why you like him, a guy needs to have huge balls to think that foreplay means you sucking his dick, but BDSM doesn't give him enough "connection".

This isn't simply a matter of him not being into BDSM. He is a selfish lover. Confront him with that.
>>
>>17531332

God damn it where do I find a girl like this. If you were my girlfriend I would roughly use your mouth and cunt and dump my load in you multiple times daily. My gf is the most boring person in bed. Like the other anon said some guys don't know a good thing when they have it. I will never understand how some guys can't get into this.
>>
Is he familiar with sensual domination? Sensory play/deprivation tends to be more fun than tedious and it might be an easier way for him to ease into heavier stuff while still enjoying a more romantic connection in the D/s realm.
>>
>>17531332
Romance is different in both of your eyes. If he was really that kind of gentleman he would have listened and respect that you open up to him.
I know how you feel and for me it took me almost 2 years to open up to her, it took a lot of communication and her realizing how important it is to me. Eventually she got the idea that i really need this in my life and that i am kind of unhappy without it, with no strings attached she looked into it and over the course of a few months she began to really find joy in it.
Good luck OP.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.