[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my parents and I, us citizens, are vacationing in Hong Kong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
So my parents and I, us citizens, are vacationing in Hong Kong right now, flying back tmrw, and it's been almost 2 hrs and I can't reach them, when is the right time to freak out and call embassy?

They said they were going to eat at some restaurant right across the hotel. We all had a really shitty day earlier. They should be done right now. My dad left his phone here and mom hasn't responded. I am 21 yrs old, female. I don't know if it's a good idea to go out look for them myself? I don't speak Cantonese or chinese. My parents are both Chinese so they should be ok but if they did get kidnapped them I'm in a shithole as dad is carrying the passports and everything plus I have no money.
>>
Worry much? They're probably fucking
>>
>>17531273
Where the hell would they be fucking? I'm in the hotel room.

They usually don't take this long and should have come back at least 30 min earlier, plus my parents were pretty upset when they left earlier(my mom almost got crushed by train doors earlier) so I'm kind of starting to get worried.

But maybe I am jumping the gun a bit.
>>
>>17531282
Don't go out. They are ok.
Wait 6 hours more and if they don't come back ask the police number and the embassy number (or look at them on the internet) and call
>>
>>17531296
Thanks anon, alright I feel a lot better now. I'll wait 6 hours before I do anything--luckily I've got wifi and shit here. In the meantime I'll try texting my mom again
>>
>>17531302
They are probably ok. Don't worry and fap a bit
>>
>>17531266
Go to the hotel concierge or front desk for someone who speaks English and Chinese. Have them phone the restaurant and ask about your parents. They're probably lingering over their meal or moved to the bar there or back in the hotel.
>>
>>17531305
This.

You punk arse
>>
Don't worry, it's just stress from being alone in unfamiliar place kicking in. Relax, they'll be back in no time.
>>
>>17531266
Just go blow a Chinese guy, that'll help you absorb the language.
>>
>>17531282
So what happened in the end? I'm assuming they made it back alright.
>>
>>17531266
Do actual adults like this really exist? That's really sad if true.
>>
>21 years old
>Daddy is carrying my passport.
I sure hope your parents aren't dead in a ditch somewhere, because you were not raised properly to be released into the wild.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.