[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is a fuck boy? Girls use it as a compliment. Guys use it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4

File: WzeXEXvAJp0.jpg (519KB, 1350x1800px) Image search: [Google]
WzeXEXvAJp0.jpg
519KB, 1350x1800px
What is a fuck boy?

Girls use it as a compliment. Guys use it as an insult.

What is the correct way to use fuckboy?
>>
Well.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fuck%20boi
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fuck+boy

Could help.
>>
>>17531227
>"Don't know how to use google" the post.

If someone looks like early JB he is fuckboy. Women like it, dudes not.
>>
>>17531227
>Girls use it as a compliment
lol no they dont
they mean it exactly like guys do

a bitch ass mark
>>
>>17531227
girls use it as an insult and guys don't use it as an insult old man

a fuck boy is a guy that hits on multiple women at the same time typically wears sandals with knee high sock and a jordan jersey (or similar fuck boi attire) backwards hat is a must though

girls hate them because he makes them feel speshul while hitting on her best friends behind her back
>>
>>17531227
kek remind me of some dude who genuinely believe this and actively try to look like one, even made a thread here on /adv/
>>
File: 1455871010359.jpg (69KB, 611x548px) Image search: [Google]
1455871010359.jpg
69KB, 611x548px
>>17531227
Dude, you realize that girls use it in a far more demeaning manner that guys do, right? They use it to describe the average type of guy you'd find crawling around in the depths of /r9k/, and assholes who are only nice to girls in hopes they can get a glimpse of their knockers later. Hell, I even had a buddy call Huniecam Studio a fuckboy game.

What kind of chick uses fuckboy as a compliment? I'm honestly curious about this.
>>
>Girls use it as a compliment.
Hahahahaha
>>
>>17531233
What the fuck are you talking about?

It means you're a fucking fag. That's all.

You're a fuck-boy. A boy that is there for fucking. In the ass. Like a fuckboy.
>>
Fuck bois are usually from the suburb and have never caught a public bus
>>
A fuck boy, or fuccboi, is a not so rare breed of douchebag who only cares about sex.
While wooing a woman he will always turn the conversation sexual and ask for nudes.
He is literally a thirsty Fucker who isn't good for anything else besides asking for nudes.
Females do not use it as a compliment.
Fuccbois are shit, that's all you gotta know.
>>
>>17531525

No, they're just heterosexuals.

So many women needing so many sound beatings, and so few of us who know discipline and can embody the law of nature.
>>
>>17531527
Nice bait xD.
And he is heterosexual, just not the kind that you want to be friends with or be in a 'relationship' with.
>>
>>17531527

It's not bait. Women have experienced nothing but sorrow as a result of defying their natural purposes, and they always lay the blame at the doors of the men they've never listened to.
>>
>>17531557
Are you the dude I called out yesterday morning for this shit?
>>
>>17531557
You can believe what you want to believe, but you're generalizing so much...
Reality check maybe?
>>
>>17531227
fuck boy is another term for Chad. Women will claim they hate them but then they won't shut up about them and end up obsessing over them and fucking them over and over and hating themselves more and more each time.
>>
>>17531569
>>17531571

You talk in jargon. 'Called out'? 'Reality check'? You have no power to call out anyone. Your denial of reality is why you're so exhausted all the time.

I don't remember discussing this subject yesterday, >>17531569. Is it unthinkable that you'd find more than one person who believes in traditional values here?
>>
>>17531579
OK, let me put it in much fancier terms that even a retard like you can humbly understand.
Your notions are incorrect propaganda bullshit that you were made to believe, yet, never happened to question it?
'Natural purpose'? Are you some Old Testament faggot who thinks that women are only good for reproduction and nothing else besides listening to what men have to say?
The reality is that in this day and age women have become equal to men in western societies.
Maybe if you could stop being a dumb beta fag who has never spoken to a women you would come to understand how ridiculous the shit you say sounds.
Lel Kek, Kys.
>>
>>17531608

Women are less good at everything they try, and I can rape them with ease. Nature decreed a subordinate position for them. They'll never be equal without totalitarian brainwashing to make men scared of their own bodies, which is what's being attempted, and it will fail. I speak to women constantly. They rarely disappoint.
>>
>>17531614
Women are not 'less good', FFS, there is plenty of World Champions that are women, like the best pro surfer for example.
But the rise of Regressive Left SJW Feminist bullshit is a true concern, but they will never win as long as sane people still exist.
And of you speak to women constantly then tell them what you just told me, their reaction might surprise you (unless they are also part of whatever cult religion you're in).
>>
>>17531624

You seem to be a very young child, please stop posting.
>>
>>17531624
stop engaging the /pol/ nutcase
>>
>>17531629
Whatever man, keep thinking as you do, that will get you far in life.
Peace out.
>>
>>17531630
You are right, I will lose my sanity if I continue to try to argue facts with this guy.
>>
>>17531575
This is probably the most accurate description thus far.

Say what you will about fuck boys, but no one I have EVER heard the term attributed to didn't earn it by actually fucking on the regular.
>>
>>17531579
Nope, but I can definitely say you're the same person, now.

Your writing style just permeates insecurities.
>>
>>17531227
>What is a fuck boy?
They do what now?
>>
>>17531227
A male prostitute. It kind of became a meme on tumblr to use it as a generic insult about a year back.
>>
>>17531232
Well, pretty much before last year, a fuccboi was just a pussy-ass mark, yes.

But a bunch of teenage girls co-opted it, spelled it "fuck boy" and pretty much changed the definition to mean a guy that only fucks girls and leads them on afterward.

They use it as an insult, yet they do the exact same thing to dudes, see it as perfectly fine, and get super offended when you call them a slut, which, in essence, describes the same thing.
>>
I still use the word fuccboi to refer to a pussy ass mark ass nigga. I guess I'm old school
>>
Me.
>>
>>17532322
>I guess I'm old school
If you're older than 20 and darker than an albino I'll be genuinely surprised.
>>
File: pillsbury.jpg (81KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pillsbury.jpg
81KB, 500x500px
>>
to me a fuckboy is a guy who only talks to girls bc he thinks they're hot, so pretty shallow. its also a prison term for a guy that gets gang raped.
>>
>>17532634
Not necessarily always the case anon
>>
>What is a fuck boy?
oh man do I have some bad news for you
>>
>>17532644
Always expect it, never get my hopes up too much these days anyway. Bait or not I've had it in the back of my head for awhile
>>
>>17531608
I know I'm late to the party but

>OK, let me put it in much fancier terms that even a retard like you can humbly understand.
Someone actually typed this sequence of words, looked at it, thought, "yea that's clever" and hit post.
>>
>>17531233
God teenage girls are the worst
>>
>>17531569
>too much 4chan
I thought a fuccboi was a twink?
>>
>>17531227
>What is a fuck boy?

a guy who cheats and a guy who just wants to get in you pants.
>>
>>17531227
Who is that qt?
>>
>>17531227
It's a term that white female SJWs culturally appropriated from black people. Originally meant something similar to "faggot" but in their mind it means "worthless guy who only wants to fuck" or something
>>
>>17533875
God teenage girls are the worst
>>
>>17531227
Male equvivilent to whore I'd say.
>>
>>17533875
??

Don't think fuckboy was ever used by blacks. I always understood it to be basically a guy who thinks he has "swag" but really doesn't
>>
>>17531227
Compliment? Kek.
>>
>>17534162
They spelled it fuccboi but I remember it being a black/Jamaican thing long before reading it on tumblr
>>
>>17531227
>fuck boy
guys that are easy to fuck, like the smallest white dude in prison.
>>
I have never ever heard anyone use this term outside of the internet. What sort of people do you associate with?
>>
>>17531227
but they dont. go outside more
>>
>>17531662
They hate what they can't tame.
>>
Guys only use it jokingly to insult their friends (bit like wanker)

Girls use it to describe their ex or guys who remind them of him
>>
>>17531227
You can use it both ways. Either a pimp, or JB
>>
>>17531227
Ay OP. Who is this goddess?
>>
File: 1396248133749.jpg (78KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1396248133749.jpg
78KB, 682x1024px
I feel like girls use this to describe every guy.

Any input, femanons?
>>
>>17537192
Lurk /r9k/ More.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.