[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend just broke up with me. How do I feel better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 13723017073621p.jpg (124KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
13723017073621p.jpg
124KB, 2000x2000px
My boyfriend just broke up with me. How do I feel better
>>
Same here, you just have to feel the bad feelings..
>>
>>17531017
Got any media you like, such as games or shows or shit like that? They're pretty good at making you forget about your lovey woes.

I remember after a pretty shitty breakup I had, I just popped a squat and rubbed my dick all over Fallout New Vegas, doing nothing but play it for hours on end like a colossal jackass, and it did the trick pretty well. Try shoveling some ice cream down your throat, the classic weapon for taking down your bad breakup feels.

Take a gander at some funny as fuck videos too. They might get you a chuckle or two closer to feeling better about the whole shebang. Here's one that might slam a smile on your face, to get you started:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYn2EF-VArc

I'm rootin' for you, friendo! You can get through these times of bad feels, awwww yeah.
>>
>>17531017
You find someone who is a man and will stand behind you when you clear the mine fields for him
>>
when i asked him why he didn't like me anymore even though i was the same girl and i hadn't changed, he said that he changed and when i asked him what ma de him change all he said was "that's my personal business" like what the fuck, he wouldn't tell me what happened
>>
>>17531047
Let him be. Who cares, he won't tell. You are free now too, you can do what ever you want!
>>
File: 1463494688463.jpg (2MB, 3136x2352px) Image search: [Google]
1463494688463.jpg
2MB, 3136x2352px
>>17531047
aww poor bby nigga cheated on you,
hope this pic makes you feel good like it did me
>>
>>17531066
>You are free now too
not if OP still has the hots for him, now she isn't free to fuck him ;(
>>
>>17531074
Of course, but soon someone else will show interest in her and she'll forget about the ex
>>
>>17531082
Doesn't work like that either mofucka. I thought it did but this girl is head over heals over me and I still feel broken and missing something.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.