[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Online Dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: frustrated-600x423-335x236.jpg (20KB, 335x236px) Image search: [Google]
frustrated-600x423-335x236.jpg
20KB, 335x236px
tl;dr:
In online dating, how do I move to a meet up the quickest?

Hi, I am a 24 y.o. male and previously I met girl through school. But right now I'm in the military and for obvious reasons, there isn't many opportunities to meet girls there. Online dating seems like the obvious solution. But I can't get over how awkward I feel about talking to someone online who I haven't even met, but I know wanting to meet up directly is considered creepy.
>>
Find something they lack knowledge of and prove the wrong.

Typically what I've found it's a lack of understanding in politics albeit they are very vocal in it.
Question them on it, show reasoning behind your own claims, and prove them wrong in a... Passive manner. The girl will be upset you're not showing any interest in her and if you say you're only asking innocent questions with hesitation of asking real personal questions, she'll probably back down.
Then ask them out to coffee.
Plowing commences thereafter my lad

Obviously particular but it had worked for me
>>
>>17530991
Where'd you get the notion that wanting to meet up directly is a creeper move? Dude, if y'all are full on going steady via the webbernet, then not wanting to meet up at all just tells her that you're really not all that into her and are willing to ditch her at anytime.

Just treat her like any other chick that's physically there with you, because believe it or not, there's a sentient woman behind that screen, with a real body and feelings.

If you wanna meet up the quickest, then just stick to folks who are in your state or a state that borders it. Having cash helps, too. Online dating is pretty exhausting, cause they gotta go home sometime, and you don't know when you can see 'em next again, but it's all worth it when you see your precious cutie wootie running up to you from the airport.
>>
>>17531036
well "going steady via the webbernet" suggests we have already been talking a lot online.
>>
>>17531036
lies, i always know a guy is into me when he isn't pushing me to meet up asap. "oh, he actually enjoys talking to me and doesn't just want to get into my pants".

if you're just looking to hook up go to a bar, you'll save yourself and others a lot of pain.
>>
>>17531019
>Politics

Not op but

This shit never works. When I tell them the truth about the Jews and media, and 1984 is basically reality its too hard of a red pill to swallow

Fuck even bringing up trump to a liberal makes me drop so many fucking facts they get buried and scream for help
>>
>>17531123
I wouldn't always assume that.

I give it maybe a couple days or so. Obviously if right after exchanging messages he wants to marry you there's a problem

But if you don't wanna meet up after some small talk for a couple days, then why bother? Hear me out. You are on dating sites to meet people and go on dates. Dates are used to get to know people and such. If after a few days you get the basics, you should want to go on a date. There's no point in talking over messages constantly, where's the fun of discovering new things and such. It's more fun learning about someone when they're smiling and laughing and sharing stories and such. Its a much better first impression that will create a stronger bond.
>>
File: 038.jpg (410KB, 1280x1843px) Image search: [Google]
038.jpg
410KB, 1280x1843px
>>17531123
Huh, when I date someone online, we always wanna meet up cus we know we like each other and there's more to it than that. Probably because anyone I end up going out with online has always been my buddy for at least a couple months.

I only just realized y'all are probably getting chicks off dating websites or something, when I usually just slowly start falling in love with actual pals I actually talked to with zero romantic intent at first. So that's probably the difference between my experience and yours.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.