[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GROWLING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Anyone here experienced in this subject? I'm gonna be 20 in few months and I'd like to improve my technique and be able to growl for longer periods of time, like say 30 minutes to 1 hour. I've googled this subject before, but I didn't find useful stuff, so I came here for help, if you were wondering that. Thanks in advance, /adv/.
>>
>>17530874
This is a mess, let me make it a bit more readable.

Anyone here experienced in this subject?

I'm gonna be 20 in few months and I'd like to improve my technique and be able to growl for longer periods of time, like say 30 minutes to 1 hour. I've googled this subject before, but I didn't find useful stuff, so I came here for help, if you were wondering that.

Thanks in advance, /adv/.
>>
>>17530874
I can't help you with growiling, but I will offer you some potentially worthless advice:

Don't growl. Learn to sing. The moment you hear a recording of your voice and like it will change your life. I had to yell/strain to get any positive results. 10 vocal lessons and a bunch of trial+error later, I'm happy with my voice and it keeps improving. Real singing will help you stand out in the world of more intense rock/metal.

I have no idea how to growl. Sorry.
>>
>>17530905
I don't want to be in a band or anything, I'd just like to learn to growl, so I could growl to my favorite songs.

That being said, I appreciate your help and advice, thanks anon. Enjoy the rest of your day.
>>
>>17530910
Oh. Just thought of something: breathing. It's essential for anything you do with your voice. Stomach should go out when you inhale, back in when you exhale. Stomach should stay out while talking, singing, growling, anything.

Emphasize consonants for power and clarity. Any basic vocal startup guide/video will help with growling, I'd imagine. Beware of people describing actions like diaphragm progression. I tried learning screaming for fun and applied the compression. Weird feeling in throat. Would not recommend
>>
>>17530944
*compression, not progression
>>
>>17530944
>>17530947
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>17530874
download and watch zen of screaming, this will help you improve your technique and more importantly stop you from doing lasting damage.
>>
>>17531986
Thanks, anon. Enjoy the rest of your day. :)
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.