[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is 6 guys at 17 years old a lot Girlfriend of 4 months just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1434288235153.jpg (24KB, 318x317px) Image search: [Google]
1434288235153.jpg
24KB, 318x317px
Is 6 guys at 17 years old a lot

Girlfriend of 4 months just told me her count. Not sure how I feel. I've only been with her and some other girl.
>>
>>17530761

Never ask her this. And never worry about it.
>>
How would you feel if she told you the same information and you have already slept with 20 girls?
>>
>>17530764
Meh, I don't care about it because I legitimately do like this girl and so does she back ( it's incredibly obvious and she admits it ) but I can't really stop thinking about it. I can't get the imagine of another guy being inside her and stuff out of my head. I understand girls love sex just as much as I do and if I had the opportunity I would have probably been with 10 different girls by now. But shouldn't girls protect themselves more? Especially that young? I'm 19 almost 20 btw. 3 of those guys were flings/hookups. The other two were boyfriends including me.

It's literally physically impossible for something to be done about it which is why I don't really care but I just can't get those uncomfortable images out of my head that other guys have fooled around with someone so precious to me.
>>
>>17530766
I'd feel pretty shitty. I know what you mean. Like you are just living your life doing what you want including sex than you just meet that one person who's takes your heart away but judges you for your sexual past. It must be a shitty feeling.
>>
>>17530779

>protect themselves more

>I understand girls love sex just as much as I do and if I had the opportunity I would have probably been with 10 different girls by now

No?

Suck it up, buttercup. Odds are, you won't be her last.

Grow up mate.
>>
>>17530761
It's a shitty feeling knowing how many people they've been with, because on one hand you're supportive of their freedom of choice - especially with their sexuality, but on the other hand, you want a woman who is sexually conservative, who reserves herself to her partner (of which you're hoping there's only been a couple at best); and knowing that she's been with more than 3 sort of devalues the experience for yourself, and makes you feel that she's less committed to you overall - because she's been around quite a bit.

It's obviously a problem with your own insecurity, because you feel like your connection isn't that special, and you worry that she's had better sex with other people, probably with larger genitalia, etc.

There's nothing you can do about it, and I've just learnt to accept the fact beforehand when I approach a girl she's probably had other guys in her, so I just don't ask / tend to avoid the whole past ex experiences.

At the end of the day, in a western society that has ample resources and can provide and cater to people who don't even need to lift a finger their entire lives, traditional conservative relationships are no longer a necessity for survival - and as such, people are becoming more flagrant and liberal with their sexuality; hence why homosexuality is really only accepted in developed and prosperous societies, that can handle people opting out of producing babies that will grow into workers to produce and maintain the economy.

You'll just have to repress the fact that you ever even asked.
>>
>>17530848
> continuing:
The number of partners you've both had is static and will never change, and you'll both have experiences attached to them as well. But that doesn't mean they have to take up a large part of your / her life. You can make new memories and experiences together, and the more you make, the smaller everything in the past will be in comparison - and before you know it, you won't even care about the past before you both met, because of everything wonderful that's taken place since.
>>
Here a quote that might help. "Always remember that the pussy is not yours.... its just your go". Also the human body regenerates and changes so shes a virgin every few months
>>
holy shit, my current gf fucked 7 guys in total, me included and made out with 15. I only fucked 2 girls and made out with the same amount. It's cool though because I'll never love her :3
>>
>>17530779

Make sure you deal with it. Don't let those negative feelings persist, it will drive you crazy. You either have to come to terms with it or leave her, don't repress how much it bothers you or feel guilty about it. At the end of the day monogamous relationships are primarily about sexual exclusivity, that is what makes them special as opposed to being in an open relationship or a FWB situation. The more a woman has been with other men the less you can say that you have genuinely exclusive access to her sexually, and it does cheapen that aspect of the relationship, this is irreparable, you are stuck with this. You have to decide if the other things that she brings to the table are worth it to you with this negative factor also being present. If not then you should consider if you believe that you can find a woman whose balance of negative and positive qualities is a better fit for you, if you think that is possible you should not sell yourself short and leave her ASAP. It sounds like other factors of your relationship may make this worth it, but don't let insecurity and the belief that you can't do any better keep you with her if this is bothering you.
>>
>>17530761
She's a slut, now you get to fuck her easy all the time
>>
>>17530761
>6 guys at 17 years old
relax m8, it's just one medium sized gangbang. My gf has 20 different sexual partners when she reached 20 and we had a good laugh about it
>>
Don't worry about how many people she's fucked. Is she fucking you? Do you love her? Is she faithful? That's what you should be worried about. Also if you're both 17 it's not likely you'll be with her forever so just fuck her
>>
Not much, I was worse but now I have a stable relationship
>>
USED ROASTIES
>>
Your girlfriend is a sloot, but you've already admitted you would do the same if you had the opportunity. Really, you're just jealous.
>>
>tfw only got fucked by the hottest chicks

ive only been with 2 girls, but holy fuck was that a ride
>>
>>17531049
>My gf has 20 different sexual partners when she reached 20 and we had a good laugh about it

I'm laughing too. Good things awaits you, anon. Hang in there.
>>
>17531170
I don't really feel jealous in THAT way though. I feel jealous that other people have such carnal experience with someone so precious to me.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.