[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

asking a girl out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1449582030212.jpg (996KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1449582030212.jpg
996KB, 1920x1080px
I sit next to this absolute low key gem in my history class, I've sat next to her for about 5 months, everyday i'd talk to her, but we're both really shy, usually i'm the one to break the ice and start up a conversation. I really, really like her and i want to ask her out and as always im a little bitch and afraid of rejection. I've always needed an indication that a girl likes me before i'd ask them out, although I've only had like 1 legitimate relationship in my life. Why am i such a pussy? Why can't i just walk up to a girl and ask them out? As for a bit of context; exams are starting in the next 3 weeks, i wouldn't want to pressure her before the exams and shit but i really do like her and want to ask her out, we talk on Facebook sometimes but mostly its about school work, and i always start up the conversation. What should i do?
>>
Just ask her out. You're being unrealistic if you think she doesn't have ONE free afternoon/evening in the next three weeks.If she's interested in any way she'll say yes. Is it really the end of the world if she rejects you? How many other "gems" have you done the same with?
>>
>>17530727
if she rejects me
>depressed before exams
which is not good, not the end of the world by any sense of the term

>"How many other "gems" have you done the same with"
don't really know what you're trying to say here, i haven't been interested in many girls during high school and i met a girl who i felt is compatible kinda with me, shes nice, smart and a little shy. I'm also a bit lonely
>>
>>17530738

Just go ask her out. Stop making excuses.

Choose: either being "depressed" but knowing

or feeling like a little bitch, afraid of rejection, not knowing, feeling like a pussy, etc.
>>
maybe since exams are coming up, invite her to study with you (somewhere public tho)
>>
>>17530940
valid idea
anything else?
>>
>>17530664
how about you prepare for your exams instead of lusting after your friend, it doesnt sound like she's even remotely interested.
>>
>>17531178
Idk, i'd atleast say semi interested, but im a bitch
>>
File: hurm.gif (28KB, 318x472px) Image search: [Google]
hurm.gif
28KB, 318x472px
>>17530664
>Sitting next to her for 5 months
>School started in August
>>
>>17530664
Can't wait for you to crash and burn. Bitch ass nu-males like you don't deserve anything.
>>
>>17531184
I don't know how your school system works but mine started feb

>>17531185
i bet you have a bad relationship with your dad, which is why you spew hate to people you don't know. You are literally irrelevant in every sense of the world.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.