[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have Heart Failure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

I'm fucking scared as shit. I made a thread last night about my breathing problem and chest pain. It still hasn't gone away. I didn't explain my symptoms that well in the last post. I'm experiencing: shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, some chest pain, nausea, and an itchy feeling that makes me cough. I looked up what it could be and I'm scared it might be heart disease. I can't go to a doctor right now I'm pretty fucking poor. Has anyone else had this?
>>
It could be a million things, from a panic attack to a heart attack. Making a thread of 4chan isn't going to do anything, you need to get to the emergency room. Would you rather be alive and poor or dead?
>>
File: download.jpg (2KB, 207x155px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
2KB, 207x155px
Are your lower legs swollen?
>>
>>17530565

Fuck I know, I need to go to the hospital.

>>17530567
No.
>>
>>17530576
Then go to the fucking hospital. You're a ticking time bomb right now.
>>
>>17530576
No edema, no heart failure.
>>
File: Manglish-Slumber.png (35KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
Manglish-Slumber.png
35KB, 600x700px
>>17530579
Not on a Saturday night, too busy.

OP, how's your pulse?
>>
>>17530583
>too busy
Ever heard of triage? Breathing problems and chest pains push you to the top of the list, above the idiots who are puking their guts out because they drank too much.
>>
>>17530583

My pulse and heart rate are normal. And the pain has actually subsided a lot, but it's really fucking hard to breathe. I've had this persistent itchy cough for the past 6 months and it hits me at random times of the day.
>>
>>17530585
Except once they give him an EKG and find nothing abnormal he'll be there forever.
>>
>>17530588
Hurts on inhale?
>>
>>17530589
So sitting at home with his life potentially at threat is a better option?
>>
>>17530590

not right now it doesn't, I'm still getting an itchy feeling in my throat and I just have this shortness of breath. I can breathe in fully on some breaths but now on all of them and it sucks. It feels like I'm gasping for air
>>
>>17530600
Just go to the fucking emergency room. No one can diagnose you through 4chan, and even if they could, they can't treat you. If it really is heart disease, you're going to need to see a doctor to get on the right medication, you can't put it off forever.
>>
>>17530600
Asthma. Allergies. Dustmites, bad air conditioning, something like that.

Go to the ER on, like, Tuesday morning.
>>
File: 1468022737692.jpg (68KB, 600x660px) Image search: [Google]
1468022737692.jpg
68KB, 600x660px
>>17530594
E.R doctors are not good at this sort of diagnosis and so it is best to visit well they are well-rested and not at all busy. OP is poor, so he'll only get one shot at the E.R.
>>
Use http://symptoms.webmd.com
>>
>>17530583
Fuck, then go to a hospital in a less crowded town. I grew up with an epileptic mom who would frequently go to the ER because of seizures, and they'd often see her less than 30 minutes from when we brought her in.
>>
>>17530562
Try heart succeeding

You need to believe in yourself and your heart
>>
>>17530600
>OP doesn't understand that a lack of oxygen is shortly followed by heart failure and then death

RIP in advance

Say hi to Harambe
>>
>>17530585
For real. I went to the er to get stitches and it took an hour or more for them to get me stitched. Mostly because I was calm and not gushing blood, but it was shitty because I was sealing up already and she had to rip up my fingers again, after the horrible lidocaine shots of course. Good times.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.