[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I just stop talking to her or ask her about it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 2015-10-05_00001.jpg (370KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-05_00001.jpg
370KB, 1920x1080px
Hello peeps,

I have been avoiding trying to talk about this but I think it's time. I have a friend I've known for about a year and a half and we see eachother on and off.

For the past month we have been seeing eachother and talking a lot after months of not even talking. We had sex together for the first time and have just been talking a lot, I sometimes go see her at the place she works as it is on my way home and because she asks me to go see her.

Well I last saw her on Tuesday when I picked her up off work and took her home, she said I should go again on Friday so she could spend the night at my place so we called it a deal. Just texted her good night and that was it.

The next morning it was a completely different thing, short answers, no interest so I got the memo and didn't text her anymore until Thursday when I asked her if we were still doing something on Friday to which she said not anymore as she had some stuff to do on Saturday morning but she was still down to go out Sunday, so that was it.

We were just talking now, I haven't said anything about going out later for dinner, but her way of talking is just completely different now, usually she was the one texting me first thing in the morning and she would get involved in the conversation of the moment, or try to get a hold of me if I had not texted her all day.

So with that backstory, I don't know if I should just stop talking to her, no questions asked and see if she decides to look for me, or take the opportunity to ask her what is going on if she still wants to go out for dinner later.

In any case, what are things to avoid if we do get to talk? Any specific keywords, sentences I should not say? Is there a specific I should ask to not make her feel obligated to answer and have her explain herself?

I don't want to come off too strong, but I am genuinely confused as to what is going on and I would prefer to find out the good way and just let it fade before things take a turn for the worst.

Thanks!
>>
File: 8.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg (773KB, 1065x852px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg
773KB, 1065x852px
Come on too strong? You've already had sex!
>>
>>17530517
Sorry. By coming off too strong i meant when asking her what is going on.
>>
Talking is always the correct answer.
>>
The only two things I can think of is she lost interest because either you're shit in bed or she met someone else. Just ask her if she's still interested, don't be confrontational, give her an out and she's more likely to be honest.
>>
>>17530513
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kcf4yS5_aiI
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.