[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to work on this booty call

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (132KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
132KB, 640x1136px
This is some girl i've been talking to for a while.

She didn't respond to this and I kind of have an idea why but I wanted to see what you guys say. How do I know when to stop being flirty and move into direct invitations like that? I honestly thought she would have said "im down" or whatever.... I dont know, is it just worth being flirty/jokey all the time with women and waiting until they literally bring up wanting to fuck you....

FUCK this is so frustrating ;-(
>>
Did you really think she'd be responsive to what is essentially a "will you fuck me?" in the middle of a conversation? Could you get more retarded?
>>
>>17530464
Not very constructive but ill respond

Honestly from what she had said to me it seemed like she was flirting and had that in mind... what do you get from what she had said?
>>
>>17530474
From that snipper of conversation, all that was happening was that there was some banter and then you decided that was a good time to ask her to fuck you. No indications that she's even remotely interested. Complete autism on your part from what I can see.
>>
>>17530485
I get that you're projecting but those perjoratives are unnessecary.

So how should I have handled this then? Just continued to banter and then wait till a better opportunity came?
>>
>>17530464
wait then again, how many girls have U slept with
>>
>>17530508
I am a girl
>>
>>17530515
so none... I knew it
>>
>>17530464
>>17530496

Honestly, it was as good a time as any, and it seemed to flow pretty well to me.

Either she wants to fuck you or she doesn't, so find out quick and move along, especially if you're just looking for something casual.
>>
>>17530525
I appreciate the rational response.

I mean desu I think I want to date this girl... How should I go about it?
>>
>>17530533
>I appreciate the rational response.
>I appreciate someone validating what I did
Ftfy
>>
>>17530538
I wonder why you're so salty, no guys hitting you up tonight?
>>
>>17530459

I see no flirtation on her part papi. Your radar is completely broken.
>>
>>17530544
My boyfriend's just fine, thanks for asking. I guess you're just assblased you're not getting any sex?
>>
>>17530549
im good, I just got head
>>
>>17530625
sure lel
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.