[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
So I've been with this girl for like four months now and I found the perfect one, no bullshit, she's head to toe(looks and personality) the girl of my dreams, we did rush the relationship very quickly but didn't think that was gonna be a very big problem. So she just started college and before that she broke up with me and told me that she needs to find herself because she's at that point were she doesn't know where she's at in life, but two weeks with out talking to her she texted me and then we ended up getting dinner, we talked about the whole situation and said we were gonna take it very slow. Until I noticed she was texting me very dry and couldn't keep a conversation with me, but then I got upset and told her why is she like this after leaving me on read and she told me that she thinks it's better for us not to talk for a while and then try to be friends before trying a relationship because that's something she doesn't need rn. I just wanna know what you guys think about it and what should I do.
>>
You're barely literate mate, i wouldn't text you either
>>
I'm high af so if I didn't write with perfect literature then my bad
>>
Check out http://clanshelper.com/ - I got free CoC gems here! Get yous too in less than two minutes!! Everybody is already using free CoC gems from here.(pWNPPq0Eqk)b
>>
>>17530364
Are you from California by chance?
>>
>>17530402
Nope
>>
Instead of falling in love you should kill yourself
>>
>>17530431
No they should not. Falling in love is infinitely better
>>
>>17530348
She is very correct. You're both at a point in your life where your personalities and interests may diverge. If she doesn't know herself, what makes you think she'll know what she'll even like anymore? She's actually mature to even realize this. Most stupid people drag out these types of relationships.
>>
>>17530443
I know I just don't know why she would say yes to trying again and it hasn't been a week yet and she gave up on really trying again
>>
Sounds like she wants to go away to college and be open and free. Sorry bro but I don't think you should wait around. Probably best to move on.
>>
File: 1461979338377.png (749KB, 750x748px) Image search: [Google]
1461979338377.png
749KB, 750x748px
>>17530542
>be open and free
we all know what that means
>>
>>17530545
Exactly. And I don't think it's really fair to deny that to anyone, including yourself. Fucking around is the best part of college/being young.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.