[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey anons i am freaking out at the moment. So i cheated on my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: GOD_DAMNIT.jpg (53KB, 452x308px) Image search: [Google]
GOD_DAMNIT.jpg
53KB, 452x308px
Hey anons i am freaking out at the moment. So i cheated on my wife about a month ago and today my dick's been hurting, hurt to piss and everything

took a closer look at my dick has been leaking puss. so after a quick google i'm certain i have Chlamydia and the bitch i fucked gave it to me.

now i've had sex with the wife as well already so she is probably infected too now.

I know it can be cured with simple anti-biotics but how can i go about getting the wife tested and get her taken care of as well?

I saw a quick treatment of zithromax takes care of it and that's like 5 pills, 1 a day or something.

My first thought is to come forwards and tell her that i'm sure i got it from sharing a drink with said girl. that is very believable.

there is no way i am coming out to her that i cheated. i cannot lose her
>>
>>17530319
considered sneaking her zithromax but i'm certain that i will not be able to get a second dosage
>>
>>17530319
Why do you post this here
You're just going to get shit on for being a cheater
>>
>>17530319
That's what you get for cheating faggot. Better come out and tell your wife so she can get tested as well.
>>
Burn in hell with your penis you filthy cheater

You deserve every second of pain for lying to your wife. " I cannot lose her " shut the fuck up. You deserve to lose her and your chode
>>
shouldve thought about not wanting to lose her before cheating on her you stupid pus dick
>>
Fucking tell your wife, you fuckwit. Chlamydia can fuck her up severely, including leaving her infertile
>>
Yes anon's you're right that i fucked up, it was a one time thing that i slipped and i lost grips on things.

I'm convinced i can pull off telling her that i shared a drink and then not knowing the hell my friend did because she is pretty dirty and it's known
>>
>>17530319
you're extremely selfish. You don't care about your wife or you wouldn't have done it.
>>
>>17530319
Don't have sex with your wife
>>
>>17530319
Hahahahahahahahahaha u think she will believe that bullshit story hahahaha
>>
First off,
>OP is a goddamn idiot
Second, make breakfast or some shit and make sure the antibiotics are in it, and don't tell anybody ANYTHING.
Get quadruple the dose you think you'll need in case she doesn't take enough. You're basically anti-poisoning your wife.
>>
Just accuse her of cheating and giving you the clap
>>
If you tell her you cheated, it's game over. Always deny it or you will get shit from her every day. Now sharing drinks doesn't sound very convincing. Tell her that you had to take a shit in a public toilet which was dirty, and that you accidentally touched the toilet with your dick.
>>
>>17530319
If u treated that will definitely fuck her up bad and I mean really BAD
I'm a nurse and there are cases like this.
Your wife won't believe you but she might be able to forgive you. You fucked her up really bad oh god. I am so afraid of people like you. How can you be so terrible as to cheat on your wife. Anon please tell her. Health is not a light issue. She deserves to know
>>
>>17531212
That's just not very believable. And even if he's adamant about not cheating, as long as she hasn't cheated, she'll know.
>>
K A R M A
A
R
M
A
>>
Legit
>>
>>17530330
This. I know this girl who's infertile because of a clamydia infection that was treated way too late. Clamydia is often asymptomatic with women, so you need to either

a) come clean
b) sneak her the treatment without her knowledge

B is not really a viable option - I've heard the effects of the pills are brutal.
>>
>>17531280
I had an ex who was infected, but he never got checked for STDs. We had an argument about it. Do guys really never get fully checked after fucking a new girl?
Anyway, I was lucky to find out because I always go to yearly ob-gyn appointments. Some people get pills but I got a drink mix I only had to take once.

I agree with A, op just come clean. If you didn't want to lose her, you shouldn't have cheated.
>>
File: 1470201471874.png (150KB, 495x364px) Image search: [Google]
1470201471874.png
150KB, 495x364px
>>17530327
Nice
>>
Get one of your friends to fuck her, and then afterwards have him call her and tell her he thinks he might have given her chlamydia. Problem solved.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.