[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Regaining trust

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1465594018665.gif (622KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1465594018665.gif
622KB, 500x375px
Girl I'm seeing is super guarded and prone to be a bit insecure. I've been honest with her for the most part but I recently told a white lie in order to avoid a fight. I went on my inactive Facebook and was just looking to see what's been up with everyone. She found out I was on it through a comment and flipped out. She thinks I'm hiding something and that was why I didn't tell her, but I didn't tell her because every little comment I make is seen as flirting even if it's with very close friends. I'm totally faithful and i don't keep anything from her. I made a mistake I should've just reassured her and told her I was using it. What do? She asked for time apart.
>>
>gets mad at you making a comment on Facebook
>a bit insecure
That's a whopping understatement. Getting mad about you lying about having deactivated Facebook is one thing (though I don't see why you should have to deactivate your Facebook page), getting mad that you commented on something is a completely different thing.

I personally don't see why people put up with people who put them through such bullshit, but whatever.
>>
>>17530315
She had a hard time trusting people. Def for some abandonment issues. Idk. I like her a lot, Instead of avoiding a fight I made it worse. It was a mistake.
>>
>>17530335
You can't make things right with someone this irrational without becoming miserable in the process
>>
>>17530343
Do I just give her time to let her calm down?
>>
>>17530345
I guess so? I don't know, I don't know anyone this insecure. She'll find something else to get mad at you about in the future though.

I just don't get it - what's so bad about you using Facebook? And do you really want to go through life having to ask her for permission to do every tiny little thing?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.