[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, you may remember me from a few weeks back as the fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1466283282079.jpg (16KB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
1466283282079.jpg
16KB, 480x318px
So, you may remember me from a few weeks back as the fucking idiot who gave a girl I was talking to an ultimatum because she was hesitant to see me due to the fact her and her friend had feelings for me. Well, I apologized,and she accepted the apology, and all seemed like it was headed in the right direction until a few days later the girl I was talking to said she couldn't talk to me because she didn't want to lose her friend. This was about five days ago.

I tried to fix the situation again today by suggesting the three of us talk about it together and she said that would just make things more complicated. She expects her stupid fucking friend and I to stay connected, and I want nothing to do with her because she fucked my chances of happiness up. Ideally, I want to keep both in my life (the friend mainly because it's a necessary evil) and I'd love to have a chance with her because she'd make me happy, and I know she still cares. What the fuck do I do?
>>
Lol do you actually think she's going to get with you? She's picked her friend over you, you fuckwit. She understands the concept of loyalty to friends, unlike you.
>>
>>17530300
thing is, her friend wouldn't do the same if she was in her position.
>>
>>17530305
So? We're not talking about her friend, we're talking about her.
>>
>>17530310
Yeah, but at the end of it, she's quitting this out of loyalty to someone who wouldn't do the same, all the while making herself suffer. Doesn't that seem unfair?
>>
>>17530316
Does it fucking matter whether the loyalty is reciprocated? She's chosen to remain loyal to her friend, and that's all that matters. I don't know why you're arguing with me on this point, I'm not the one who's making the decision. You sound like a piece of shit who can't understand why someone would want to remain loyal to their friend anyway, so I can choose why she doesn't want to get with you. Leave her alone.
>>
>>17530334
Considering the fact that she's banking on her friend being loyal too yeah that should matter, but you're right. I would do the same for any friend of mine that would be loyal to me as well, but I guess that makes me a bad person. At the end of it I just want to keep her in my life in any way I can. Think there's any way to at least remain in contact?
>>
>>17530349
She doesn't have to talk to you if she doesn't want to. You can't force her to stay in contact.

And if your thinking is that she'll eventually date you if you stick around her long enough, she won't.
>>
>>17530293
I was in the same situation in Jr. High. You're fucked out of luck mate
>>
>>17530360
I realize that and no, it's literally become me just wanting to keep her around, but I guess that's just wishful thinking. Now it just comes down to cutting off her friend
>>
>>17530375
>Now it just comes down to cutting off her friend
Why? She's picked her friend over you. Her friend is always going to come before you to her, and so she should.
>>
>>17530379
not her cutting her friend off, that's something I've accepted. I'm still conflicted because I know how much i mean to this stupid friend of hers and cutting her off might hurt their friendship. That said, I don't want to speak to the person who's responsible for fucking my chances of happiness up
>>
>>17530388
>the person who's responsible for fucking my chances of happiness up
JFC, stop being 14 and take this girl off the pedestal you've put her on
>>
>>17530393
maybe I'm too invested in this. Either way I've lost out on her so now I guess I should just go on and heal?
>>
>>17530366
yeah, what a shitty turn of events
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.