[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the girl that was perfect for me lost feelings after a month

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: A Dandelion in the Wind.png (969KB, 7088x6496px) Image search: [Google]
A Dandelion in the Wind.png
969KB, 7088x6496px
I could say sorry for a lifetime, an eternity, infinite. But I have corrupted an image of myself to you. I have giving you unneccary pain out of attempting to form a deeper connection with you.
>>
>>17530272
OP don't be so melodramatic. You sound like me when I was 14
>>
>>17530272
OP don't be so melodramatic.
Whatever you did can be fixed if you work hard for it. Probably.
Just tell me what happened and I will say if it's fixable or not.
>>
she's not perfect for you if the feelings aren't reciprocated

if she doesn't like you then it's not gonna happen and that's fine because someone will like you and you'll move on
>>
>>17530278
>OP don't be so melodramatic.
I see two possibilities. Maybe you're right: what he did was nothing significant, and he's just being melodramatic. Or it's possible that he really did pull a doozy, but he's now in denial about it: the "corrupted image" isn't corrupt at all.

>You sound like me when I was 14
Or like me at 15. I was the second of the types I listed, though. Fortunately for me, it didn't last: it soon became impossible to deny it any longer, and that fucking sucked, but it was also the start of my recovery.
>>
File: 1466636099472.png (11KB, 411x387px) Image search: [Google]
1466636099472.png
11KB, 411x387px
>>17530272
>after a month
So, literally nothing?
>>
>>17530272
you sound like a 15yo virgin
MODS
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.