[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My neighbors two doors down have a daughter about my age. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1472253639112.png (382KB, 612x456px) Image search: [Google]
1472253639112.png
382KB, 612x456px
My neighbors two doors down have a daughter about my age. I've never talked to her, only caught her watching me as I go back and forth to my car. She's cute as fuck and I wanna hit that shit. How do I do it?
>>
talk to her.
>>
>>17530320
Wait you lost me
>>
Maybe start by waving when you see her looking, and from there start talking to her.
It's not that hard, even if it is awkward at first, with time it will get more natural as you get to know more about each other.
>>
>>17530173
make fun of yourself jokes are always a good bet
>>
>>17530386
I think that initial awkwardness is the thing that scared me off from talking to her for so long.

>>17530669
"Haha but yeah, your dog is so tiny, like my dick. I got a tiny dick by the way." Like that?
>>
>>17530173
This exact same query was posted last week.
>>
>>17530173
Stop talking like an idiot is where I would start. It's your call.
>>
start just by smiling at her, and slowly build up to a wave, the a "hey", then small talk
>>
>>17530923
>>17530386
Wave your thundercock at her. If you're not a Chad swinging a six inch flaccid monster like a helicopter blade, you better apply to NASA because you'll spend the rest of your life circling the earth munching chicken tenders with fellow beta orbiters while Chads bend Stacys over your car and fuck them. They're watching you to make sure you go away so that they can wax your hood with their superior sex sweat. She has no interest in your un-virile salty droplets of nervousness when compared to Chad's glorious mist of physical exertion.

Hang your head in shame and don't make eye contact.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.