[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

....i think my boyfriend just broke up with me i told him that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 101120-haz-moar.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
101120-haz-moar.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
....i think my boyfriend just broke up with me

i told him that i feel like i'm the only one trying to see him and that i feel like he's too busy for me and not even trying to see me, and he said he ju st doesn't have time to even talk to me that much at all and that he doesn't think he can continue this relationship anymore
>>
>>17529839
I think he did, OP.

And if he was too much of a bitch to say it to your face, then he isn't worth your time anyhow.
>>
>>17529839
Never speak to him again. Holy shit, what a waste of time.
>>
>>17529839
RIP

Move on femanon
>>
i just can't believe that only just a few months ago we we're crazy about each other, and now he just doesn't feel the same

i can't believe my fucking ex is in love with me after a year still and my own boyfriend apparently doesn't love me anymore even though he said he did just a few days ago
>>
>>17530055
He lied
>>
>>17530111
Who did? Also my ex cheated on me
>>
>>17530119
Your recent ex. He said he loved you a few days ago but that was either to avoid bringing shit up at that point or just a force of habit that he wasn't even thinking about much.
>>
>>17529839
answer this two questions:
1. L O N D O N
2. want a rebound fuck?
>>
>>17530140
1. No
2. I'm asexual
>>
>>17530172
no wonder why he dumped you.
What's the point of a relationship without sex?
>>
>>17530138
But he even bought me a bear I sleep with and this necklace I wear all the time. He even wrote songs for me weeks ago
>>
>>17530172
>im asexual

Ill be brutally onest with u femanon/gayanon

Sex really might have kept him interested. A guy as amazing as him (in your mind) wouldnt settle for you for lack of sex.

You gotta think abiut this logically, sorry sweetie but thats how the world works. Even if he says he loves u and all that shit. We guys just say that cuz if we say something like "im sorry baby im not ready to love just yet, though i still like our relationship lets see where ut takes us" itll spark tons of insecurity in thr girl
>>
>>17530179
He said he loved me and bought me stuff
>>
>>17530172
A relation without sex is a hard thing for men you know, I was like you before but when I got with my boyfriend I put aside my feelings for him
>>
>>17530184
did he know you were asexual beforehand?
>He said he loved me and bought me stuff
in hopes to get some maybe?
how old are you?
>>
I forgot to mention he lives in Wisconsin and I live in California
>>
>>17530192
We are both 18
>>
>>17530195
did he know you were asexual beforehand?
what are you looking in a bf exactly?
I mean, an asexual relationship may as well be called a friendship.
>>
>>17530172
>expecting a guy who is blue balls to stay loyal and to be with you

You might as well just be friends
>>
>>17530206
Love and affection. Do you need sex for that?
>>
>>17530218
you can get that from a puppy.
And if you (as a man) are investing time and feelings into someone, you might as well get something in return.
Did he know you were asexual beforehand?
>>
>>17530228
Yes
>>
>>17530252
well hope you enjoy your brand new single life.

btw, you ex doesn't love you either, you just give him attention and he thinks you might put out if he invest a little of his time in you.
>>
so its a ldr sexless relationship
yeah OP you're gonna be single for awhile

theres probably some guy who would put up with this but I suspect you wouldn't find him attractive.
Anyway seems like him and your ex only date you to maybe sway you into sex. and after awhile they realize you're not gonna send some nudes
they move on to a girl who puts out
>>
desu now i'm kinda mad at him because he let me just buy all this stuff to give him and the pulled this shit on me now
>>
>>17530487
lmao
best thing you can do is cut contact.
>>
it's good that my cheating ex messaged me days before this instead of like now otherwise i probably would have been so upset and rebounded with him, i'm glad that it didn't happen like that
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.