[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I met a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160904_012606.jpg (46KB, 498x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160904_012606.jpg
46KB, 498x640px
We were making out in the club all night, she was following me everywhere. We were in the smoking area most of the night just chatting away and making out. I had a couple of other girls come up to me in the club and she gave me the most evil stare I've ever seen.

Then she added me on Facebook when she left. The next morning we were messaging each other.

One of her messages said "you're not the worst looking person I've met, and you're not the worst person I've spoken to either. That's all you get, which is a lot by the way ;)" because she wouldn't give me full on compliments because she knows I get a lot of attention from girls.

Do you think she likes me?

Pic related, her on right.
>>
>club
You actually think this is going to go somewhere, don't you?
>>
>>17529729
Why would it not? She said she wants to date me.
>>
>>17529718
> humblebrag

Ofcourse she likes you, dickwad
>>
File: giphy.gif (308KB, 450x202px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
308KB, 450x202px
>>17529748
>>
>>17529748
this
>>
>>17529738
Because she's a chick who makes out with randoms in clubs, dumbass. Keep in mind, you're no better. Neither of you are relationship material until you grow up.

>>17529748
Shit, it's not even humble.
>>
>>17529869
There's always one.
>>
>Do you think she likes me?
>>17529738

gr8 b8 thread faggot
>>
she is beautiful
lucky op...
>>
Yeah your good. Girls got feelings too breh. Just know if she does it once she does it twice. She may have just got out of a relationship with a dude she met the same way. It's like a book. Story never changes.
>>
>>17530931
>she is beautiful
i cant really tell, do you have her fb ?
>>
>>17529718
>she was following me everywhere
>I had a couple of other girls come up to me in the club and she gave me the most evil stare I've ever seen.

obviously you believe she is so wet for you what does it matter what we think, since we only get information from your perspective
>>
I hope you played with her (played) jealousy and your answer was something along the lines of "no compliments no me, I'll better get one of those hotter girls then..."

She isn't relationship material, but looks good and might be a good fuck. But jealous women are crazy. Also make fun about her beeing immature.
>>
>10 IPs
kek OP is trying to console himself because this chick obviously hurt his ego in some way
>>
Do I have to say anything?
Go for it.
>>
You should have taken her home idiot
>>
>>17529934
If you say so
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.