[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Continue to stay angery or become calm and relax?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: franco and arnie.jpg (36KB, 630x434px) Image search: [Google]
franco and arnie.jpg
36KB, 630x434px
CONTEXT: I've recently went through a breakup and my mind is all over the place, my ex makes me incredibly angry, I commonly just go and workout my anger, (I go to the gym very often). I want to get over her and the rest of the people who try and become obstacles. I've blocked her and the rest of the "obstacles". I've also devised a program to limit the amount of time I'm on social media.

Should I just continue the way I'm going or try my best to become calm?
>>
>>17529699
"Recently" is what speaks the most to me, maybe in time you'll feel a bit better.
Just gotta keep living and rolling with the punches, there's not much anyone can say to you.
Live for yourself first, doing what you like to do. Everything else comes apparently.
I'm just some bitter guy like you, hopefully someone more useful will come along and post
>>
>>17529786
You're very blunt but very true, when i say recently i mean a few months back, feels so short though. But I certainly get what you mean
>>
>>17529811
I'm in the exact same position you are, and we don't have to get in to detail about what these cunts have done, but people keep suggesting therapy and stuff to me, gonna give it a shot.
Might work out, gotta keep trying things until something fixes you is pretty much what i'm getting at.
Life's a joke unless you're a beautiful rich person, laugh at it if you can
>>
>>17529822
Working out is therapy to me, give it a try man, best thing I've ever done. I'm still young and I'm honestly considering competing in some physique contests. Working out is the best life choice I have ever made
>>
Why are you letting her rent space in your head?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.