[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad Bro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (55KB, 526x391px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 526x391px
So my little brother has been kicked out of everywhere and I moved out of my "home" state years ago. I moved him 500+ miles away from our bad inner city town to a nice rural community in the county. Free food, free rent for a month, and when he did obtain funds, it was a measly $250 a month to live with me, state of the art home gym, whole foods, free MMA training.

He is 20 years old, pisses on the toilet seat EVERYtime he takes a leak, extremely disrespectful, explosive aggression, he can't read or write and tells you how life goes, and when you prove him otherwise he gets very angry. Should I kick him out to the street, put him into a mental hospital, or what do?
>>
do you have autism that you cant see a shithead when you grew up with it?

you cant reverse his course, he has to do that

if it were me id fucking whip him if he were to piss on the toilet seats more than once. My dog is better house trained than that

kick him out, he either sinks or floats
>>
Honestly I'm usually against violence, but i think next time he has an eruption you should just beat the fuck out of him. Because one day he will do that to someone who is stronger and angrier than him, and find himself in a hospital or grave.

I grew up with a few guys like him, and sometimes an ass kicking is all a guy needs to settle down and check his ego. Afterwards if he doesn't learn a little respect I would find him an apartment, trailer or whatever he can afford, and make him sign the lease with only his name. He will struggle for a while, but if cutting it out on his own can't make him grow up idk what will.
>>
>>17529270
> he can't read or write
??
>>
>he cant read or write

so hes a retard

kick him out but not without a thrashing first
>>
I'd warn him if he doesn't change his aggressive behavior then you'll kick him out. Good luck!
>>
>>17529319
Dude, I would beat the fuck out of him again but it's just sad now. And yes, he's pretty retarded due to the fact he can't even spell "daughter". He uses the voice text option on his iPhone to spell.

I can't keep slapping a retard around being I train MMA pretty legit and it's just sad. I think I should take him to a mental hospital, all of the homeless shelters are closed on the weekends. I would just toss him out but he's a 12 hour drive from his hometown
>>
Thank you guys for your advice, it's greatly appreciated.
>>
>>17529345
I didn't say you have to kill him. If you do mma just take him down and mount him and smack him a few good ones to let him know he isn't as tough as he thinks. Mental hospital would be a bad idea, he'd just be around other crazy retards and get drugged up. If you want him to function in society a mental hospital is the last place he should go to learn how.
>>
>>17529354
Once I start, I can't stop man. That's why I need him out ASAP, I will legitimately make him toothless, and I will go to jail for raping a tardo. All of this was needed, thank you guys. Solid points.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.