[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

17 and pregnant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: images.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
So me and my girlfriend been together for only a month... And we just got to know she pregnant..what should we do ;-;
>>
Abort or neck yourself.
>>
You can't afford to take care of a baby. You'll be miserable and probably separated from your gf, your gf will be miserable, and your kid will grow up in a broken home. It's better off for all of you to get an abortion. if it's not legal where you live, it's time to take a plane ride.
>>
>>17529248

take responsibility for your actions

or you could kill it
>>
Abort, or you're completely fucking up three lives. I wouldn't buy a fucking goldfish with someone I only was with for a month.
>>
>>17529248
Agree with other posters. Become an hero
[spoiler]livestream old[/spoiler]
>>
>>17529490
>>17529503
>>17529507
Yeah, it's obviously best to kill the child so you can pretend you didn't make bad decisions and go on ignoring the consequences of your actions.
>>
>>17529531
How about giving actual advice instead of judging people?

OT: also I would advise an abortion, there's a lot of experience that you're lacking when you're 17 years old. Having a kid should be done when you're in the right fase of your life.
>>
>>17529531
>zygote
>It's a child!!
Yes, go ahead with your emotional ramblings while others discuss things like true life consequences, situations, and math.
If OPs girls wants to keep the baby, then op is going to have to deal with it, but we all know that abortion is the lesser of two evils here. It's either shotgun wedding and eternally poor, or abort and try not to fuck up again on your way to becoming a possibly self sufficient member of society THEN have some fucking kids.
>>
>>17529248
you need to make sure the child is even yours
>>
>>17529531
Oh so you don't mind taking care of the child once its born then?

Go fuck yourself prick. The world isnt hurting for more unwanted children.
>>
File: image.png (132KB, 220x305px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
132KB, 220x305px
>>17529248

How far along is she? I'm sorry but you may want to consider abortion, but hopefully you can learn from this and be more careful in the future. Sucks that you're learning it the hard way.
>>
File: 1460034304087.jpg (126KB, 612x528px) Image search: [Google]
1460034304087.jpg
126KB, 612x528px
>>17529248
enjoy your ban motherfucker.
HAHAHA FUCKING NORMIE
hope you are glad your ruined the rest of your life.
If I were you I would just kill myself.
Prepare for her to dump you and to pay alimony for the rest of your life.
>>
Might not be yours. Paternity test.
>>
You both fucked up.
You're 17 for fucks sake, use condoms.
Now it's time to man up and tell both of your parents about your mistake, hopefully no conflicts will arise and the abortion gets done properly at a clinic.
The sooner the better.
>>
>>17529531
>abort a fetus and live with that knowledge
>not taking responsibility for actions
>have a child that cannot be adequately cared for and will grow up bitter and maladjusted, if at all, simply because the idiot kid parents are too chickenshit to do something like abortion
>responsible
>>
>>17529531
Yes, it is absolutely best to do that. I know you meant to make it sound absurd but it doesn't
>>
Hey man, you're really blessed to have a baby :)

It's a really beautiful thing
Just because yall been together a month don't mean it won't work out. This could very well be the amazing start to an amazing relationship.

Just be patient with your girl and child man :) She'll be very emotional and cranky a lot
Im sure you all both have parents and grand parents baby sitting can be organized

Yall are young, you can go to school still
I wish you the best man
You're really lucky
Im 20 and I'd love a baby

You can do anything you put your mind to
Including having a baby and continuing livin life and look on the bright side mayne

When ur 40 ur free
Usually ppl are now getting into parenthood

It's a great experience this kind of thing is only stigmatized in the beginning but then it's cool afterwards this happemed to my cousin

I wish you the best of luck Anon
>>
>>17529540
>How about giving actual advice instead of judging people?
What the hell do you think giving advice is?
>>
All you can really do is either get an abortion, or have the kid and deal with it. Sadly, this is a situation that never leads to anything good.
>>
Thx for response bro's. Gonna add that im 19 and we live in sweden
>>
>>17530237
>>17530242
Uh, boys:
>>17530840

But then again, that makes it worse, now, doesn't it? She's 17 and he's 19.
>>
>>17530853
How does it make it worse? In sweden age of concent and shit is 15
>>
make sure you talk about i openly with her so you can come to a mutual decision.

if you decide on an abortion, make sure it's safe and that she is cared for as it can be very emotional.

good luck x
>>
>>17530860
Huh, expected it to be 18. Then again
>USA
yhey.

Also, unless he aborts it, his life is fucked either way. Even if it's not his and it was unaborted, chances are he's still fucked mentally.
>>
We mostly worried cuz we only been together for a month or so. XD hsters gonna hate and worried our parents won't accept this
>>
>>17530867
Already fucked mentally.
Jokes aside been my dream to be a dad my whole life. Same with my gf, she just happy
>>
if you don't want to abort, adoption is another option to look into
>>
I don't support abortion, but you might want to get one. If you're fine with having a kid then I'd say go for it. If you think there will be divorce and trouble then your kid is likely to become troublesome and angry. Not murdering him now could lead to him becoming a criminal or a bad, unpleasant person as an adult. We don't really need more unwanted children.

Do what you think is best.
>>
Any tips on telling the to be grandparents?
>>
>>17530957
HAI GRANMUM, HAI PEEPOP, GUESS WUT!

IMMA BE A FATHER!
>>
do it somewhere thats comfortable and safe.
don't say it in a negative way, let them have time to think.
>>
>>17529248
ORANGE JUICE!
>>
>>17529248
>So me and my girlfriend been together for only a month...
>what should we do ;-;

DNA test
>>
I'm so tired of this wack ass thread. Be fucking happy you can get knocked up in the first place. Here's an idea, maybe you shouldn't have fucked her in the first place. Enjoy fatherhood
>>
File: 1470077489064.jpg (90KB, 634x536px) Image search: [Google]
1470077489064.jpg
90KB, 634x536px
I don't understand why abortion is always a big deal for people. Is it really just based on religion saying you can't, because I don't consider a child to alive and/or even conscious in those first couple months of pregnancy.
>>
Ok so this is what i want ur opinion, will the society accept if we keep, would u?
>>
File: 1429105519309.png (721KB, 720x594px) Image search: [Google]
1429105519309.png
721KB, 720x594px
>>17529531
>>
>>17531165
No, it's based on science and ethics. Atheist pro-lifers exist.
>>
>>17531213
To be fair, if you treated your child poorly, got divorced or you or your partner always complained about not getting an abortion then I'd look down on you.

If you are happy with everything and handle everything well I'd respect you.
>>
File: 1435518637405.jpg (87KB, 510x430px) Image search: [Google]
1435518637405.jpg
87KB, 510x430px
Abort the fucking mission.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.