[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Withdrawing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1159718055_SadAnimeGirl.jpg (31KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
1159718055_SadAnimeGirl.jpg
31KB, 600x420px
I'm not sure what's going on with my boyfriend but he's starting to act really weird. We don't really talk about personal stuff, or well he doesn't because he just don't see any point, I try but then it gets very one-sided so I stopped. I recently addressed this with the outcome being him saying he doesn't have complaints that often. I decided it was hopeless to keep trying. He said he's open but he's as open as a shut clam.

Anyway we chatted last night and he got a bit personal for a second, saying "I know it's been hard" - I didn't ask what he meant because I was going to sleep but I asked over text today and he replied "You should have asked last night, I don't talk about deep stuff on text" - what? I'm so confused. He just shut me down like a sniper.

What in the blazers is going on?
>>
I have no idea. I'm not sure how so much "information" can be conveyed here without anything specific being discussed. Is that how your boyfriend communicates with you?
>>
>>17529123
He's being edgy. Ask him about it again face to face later.
>>
>>17529165
We rarely touch anything that involves feelings or is negative. Like, he doesn't tell me things or involve me in his life. I'm the last person he talks to, he doesn't bounce things off of me...
>>
>>17529181
You're saying he doesn't self-disclose enough?
>>
>>17529123
I'm exactly the same as your bf probably 2 years ago, don't worry. Men already don't want to talk about feelings, especially with other guys. that's a fact. However when I hear a friend of mine talking about his (pussy) problems that he feels really emotional about I already think dude. when he proceeds to say he loves to have his mommy for that because his father "doesn't really know how to handle my emotions" is the last straw for me.
you have a penis. man the fuck up. solve your own problems and don't bitch about it trying to manipulate others to help yourself. it's true that your bf can let his guard down a little bit more towards his girlfriend, I had to aswell, but he just wants to solve his problems if he has any. you may not be in the stage where you tackle all your problems together so that is an easy explanation. the other one would be that he is wants to be or is by himself really independent and doesn't need help. sometimes people push themselves on others just for their own need to help them, which actually makes them the bad guy. tell him he can always count on you and if it is really serious that you are always there for him and would always try your best to help him with it. he'll appreciate it. just don't force him to explain his behavior because either he is truly independent or either he becomes mad at you for trying to force your will upon him
just one question when you have problems does he recognize it and comfort you?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.