[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crush Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 20160512_094330.jpg (983KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160512_094330.jpg
983KB, 2560x1536px
Hey /adv/ i need help..
Ive known this girl for 1 year now but she doesnt really know me all that well..lets call her A .
Well A is perfect for me
She's pretty, nice, her smile is beautiful ..
I had her in 1 class and in summer school too. Ive been working out and eating well like crazy because when i get the balls to tell her how i feel i wanna be the guy she looks at and doesnt see a fat slob( not that im like 200 lbs. Or anything)
But heres where im having trouble
How should i go and approach this
Do i go up to her friends and tell them or her
OR
Do i tell her Right away
Or
Do i befriend her and work my way up from there and tell her friends 3 other girls hoping that it works out from there

Ps sorry im on a phone texting this is odd for the fingers
>>
>>17529080
>Well A is perfect for me
I don't understand how you can barely know someone and hype them up like this. You're only setting yourself up for disappointment.
>>
>>17529080
>Well A is perfect for me
More like you're projecting ideals onto her.
>>
I understand that i overhyped her there .
But the question still stands on what i should do?
>>
>>17529106

Nothing. Seriously, there's no way you are going to be happy with the results here. You have already put way too much into her without even knowing her. You want to date a fantasy.

Move on. This is just a crush.
>>
>>17529106
Talk to her? Then ask her to grab coffee or food after class or something. And hopefully you'll realize that she is a flawed human and not an angel fallen from heaven.

All your other ideas are just creepy.
>>
All of you guys except one has given me advice cmon i need a good approach
>>
>>17529080
just go and slap her ass
then tell her you are sore from all the workouts
>>
>>17529145

It's the other way around. None of us gave you an approach, only one. Most of us told you to get over it.
>>
>>17529080

If you're into her despite projecting, then approach, try to converse, get her number, set something up.
>>
How do i show her signs subtly
>>
>>17529145
Chloroform rag, works every time
>>
You sound like a sophomore OP
>>
Junior btw
>>
>>17529158
Not me
>>
>>17529167
who are you ?
>>
>>17529080
>she doesnt really know me all that well
oh she does, she is fully aware of the creep that has been staring at her from behind alright.
>>
>>17529168
I'm you
>>
>>17529158
So you're 17?
>>
>>17529080
I think you should start out by talking to her more and getting to know her a little bit. Once she's more comfortable you can get the digits etc.

Since you've "known" her for a year this shouldn't take too long assuming you've actually spoken with her before and you're not just some creep who's been staring at her for a year.

Also,when you're talking to her, be sure that you're actually listening to her and you're interested in what she says so that you can determine if you're actually into her, or the idea you have in your head about who she is.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.