[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much space should you give a girl in a new relationship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: usain bolt.jpg (68KB, 700x583px) Image search: [Google]
usain bolt.jpg
68KB, 700x583px
How much space should you give a girl in a new relationship? How much should you text her in the day, and how often should you hang out?
>>
>>17529072
1. how old are you?
2. how long have you been seeing each other?
>>
>>17529072
its whatever you want it to be you underageb8
>>
>>17529072

Don't suffocate her. Don't do anything you didn't already do in the casual phase. If you don't see each other daily during your regular schedules (In which case it's easier to keep consistent contact and you don't have to worry much at all) there's still no reason to blow up her phone 24/7. Just set up dates and if she's not feeling it back off.
>>
>>17529084
Both 24, about 2 weeks.
>>17529089
Don't see how this makes me underage. I haven't had a relationship like this before, my last one lasted 6 years and was long distance with a very different dynamic, this is a local girl and normal.
>>
>>17529096
6 years and you dont know how to have a relationship? no wonder your last one failed
fucking man child
>>
>>17529101

This is the advice board, friend, if you want to be an inflammatory little shit, we have /r9k/ for that.
>>
>>17529101
I don't know how to act at the start of a new relationship because i was in one for so long and got with that person when i was a teenager, yes.

Dick
>>
>>17529101
I bet your cock is huge!
>>
Less is always better than too much when it comes to women.
>>
>>17529072
I would never text her just to say what's up. Unless there's an actual point to the conversation or you're trying to set up a date you probably shouldn't text her.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.