[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My partner's cousin wants me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Hi all

It started not long ago, I don't know how exactly. At the beginning that woman just seemed nice to me, somewhat cute but with no attraction at all. Then I don't know exactly what it is that led me to believe she was interested... sure she'd always been nice to me, happy to see me and smiling at me, but I never saw any sign in those. I think she must have slightly accentuated (consciously or not) some sign, like a smile a little to insistent, or a compliment that was a little too much (a vigorous "you're so nice!" because I poured her daughter water...). So I began to think a little about her.

And the next time I saw her (also currently the last time), I couldn't control a slightly too insistent smile myself, while I was going towards her to say hello. She was already smiling at me as usual but I saw her tick. She had a little head movement like she was a little surpised. I thought she was going to say something like "What?" or to laugh... but her smile just intensified and she kept looking me in the eyes. And so it was on:

-She managed to sit next to me by putting her plate next to mine; I automatically moved aside to give her some place and she said "Ho, I can sit there, next to you?!" and she sat.
-There were of course slight touches on meaningless body parts but still those touches you will never try to shorten or avoid and won't say a word about.
-We were close while talking and she laughed a lot.
-She rested firmly on my shoulder to"help her" get back on the bench we were sitting but she didn't need anyhelp the first time she sat.
-And some more little things like that. It was tense... All that time my partner she was in front of me, and the cousin's husband was not there. He arrived later and it was pretty cold : they hadn't seen each others all day, they didn't kiss, they didn't even touch each other. She just asked him if things were going ok and he didn't give a fuck. I've already noticed that about them.

TO BE CONTINUED IN THE NEXT POST
>>
When we left, we said goodbye and on the way to the cars she manage to walk next to me, and when the group broke, she said towards me "good night?"... mmmfff that wasn't necessary unless you really wanted me to think about you tonight! Aaaaaaarghhhhh!!

Since then (about a week), I've thought a lot about her, about flirting with her, touching her and so on.

The thing is this : I am very very happy with my partner, she gives me everything I need, we love each other deeply and we want to always be together. But still I am attracted by other women, a lot of other women, and it's always when you are in couple that women begin coming at you like you would just have to choose. I think they know or sense that since you're in a seemingly stable couple, you're worth something, adding to that that you don't give a fuck anymore and so are very confident, they generally love that.

Frankly, I believe everyone should have the right to get every woman or man who wants them. It proves their genes are valuable to some and deserve the descendance they could have if there was no religion and other rotten mind controlling shit.

On the other hand, I don't want to loose my partner. If I'd begin to see that woman in secret and it was discovered, it would be a familial cataclysm among my partner's family... her own cousin with who she gets along very well, with me the love of her life, and the husband who would probably want to kill me slowly with a broad diversity of tools, while being encouraged by the rest of the family. I'd loose my partner, for sure, and some of the family would be broken. Not to mention her heart. I couldn't do something like that to her, never...

... But you know what, really, after hours thinking about this? I would be ashamed of those consequences, but I would not be of fucking her. I know I woudln't feel any remorse for that specific action, only for the rest.

CONTINUED IN THE NEXT POST
>>
I've already thought before that I could do those kinds of things only if far from home and just 1 time for example. And she would never know, and I would know if I really need that or if it's a bad idea.

I know it's going to happen soonner or later, it's becoming too much to handle, always could resist before, but it's culminating (and/or I'm getting old). So many women and occasions ignored to stay "loyal"... I can't handle the possibility of fucking only one woman till the rest of my life. It's against my very nature, I can't do that! I can't anymore! I want to experience this attraction, this tension between 2 poeple attracted to each other without knowing why but indubitabely attracted. It's always new and powerful, it makes you feel so alive, and even more when you finally make love. I don't want those things to be over. That is not an option.

I probably won't do it this time because of the family matter, although if the conditions were right one time for us not to be discovered... I don't know, What do you think about all this?

Thank you very much for reading all this
>>
>>17528885
Tell your girl how you feel about sex and desiring other women. A good way to do this is to ask her if she's attracted to other women, and if so, how. This can lead to what you want. Really enforce that this is purely sexual and not at all about emotional connection or relationship. Just a physical desire.

Tell her that being around her cousin making you feel a little uncomfortable sexually, detailing what you've said here. Imply that her rocky marriage might be spurting these things. Confirm though that you would never in a million years do that to your gf or her family.

Don't _ever_ fuck your gf's family, unless you're single, then who cares lul. You can find other women, much more attractive than her cousin to fuck. No point.

Dont have much to lose here, OP. If she's not compatible, then break up, citing differences in long-term relationship desires, and (maybe) fuck her cousin (i imagine you won't be so keen once you see other women besides the taboo one). If she is, then bingo --you get everything you want.
>>
>>17528961
Thx for your advice!
she already knows what I feel about other women, I tell her while joking sometimes. We can joke about it and it's good in a relationship I think, but I know she doesn't like too much. I couldn't tell her every single time I see an attractive woman, she'd be mad, thinking I want to cheat on her.
I also know she doesn't fancy women at all, I asked her and insisted (mentionning threesome only in jokes).
About telling her about her cousin, I know her, I know she would never forgive her cousin. the relation would be ruined forever.
And I don't see a single reason for leaving my partner... So...
>>
>>17528986
... I seem to be fucked once again !
>>
>>17528997
Seems like there's two ways you can duck yourself over, so best bet is to just Whack off
>>
>>17529026
>duck yourself over,
Ho yeah I'm sure whacking off and fucking my girlfriend like there's no tomorrow.

What do you mean by "duck yourself over" ?
>>
>>17529060
It's a reference to a pet duck, a very large bird that appears out of no where, I'm just trying to give advice so the duck doesn't appear to duck you over
>>
>>17528883
>... But you know what, really, after hours thinking about this? I would be ashamed of those consequences, but I would not be of fucking her. I know I woudln't feel any remorse for that specific action, only for the rest.

Duh. Most people are really excited about an action, not the inevitable consequences they'll have to clean up later.

You just want to cheat, so do it. Go get it out of your system, and then watch your relationship fall apart because you're a moron.

>I have everything I could ever want
>except I really wanna bang that married cousin
>or any woman who hits on me really
>cause it's a guy's job to spread his genes it shows they're desireable or some shit
>who cares about commitment, I just want some strange

You keep trying to paint this picture like you're a nice guy, but you're not. You just wanna fuck.
>>
>>17529098
>You keep trying to paint this picture like you're a nice guy, but you're not. You just wanna fuck.
Yeah. I wish I discovered that about me when I was 25. It's who I am and what I want but I've always gone against it so I can call myself truthful and not be a jerk to anyone.
I did that of course with the previous girlfriend, for 5 long worthless years, and I should have cross the line because that relation was shit. But no, it's only now that I'm in a perfect relation that I'm on the verge of crossing it. FUCKING IRONY!!
>>
>>17529147
If you really aren't being satisfied inthis relationship, you're honestly kind of leading her on. If it's inevitable that you won't be faithful, and she requires it, just let her know of your differences and break amiably. That's what it means to be honest and a good partner. Let her down easy, don't go behind and break her heart.

Sometimes you just need that strange regularly. Find someone who can deal with that or just stay single. Doesn't mean youre a unfaithful,you just need different things
>>
>>17528883
Even jerking it to this idea is a dangerous line. Thoughts become actions and such.

You might enjoy it a lot in the moment, but there's no reason to tear down something great for something that will be only temporarily euphoric (even if thinking about it is irresistible). You're not gonna wind up with the cousin, and sleeping with her will pretty quickly invalidate or end your relationship. I mean do you really think you could look back on that destruction and go "it was worth it though"? If so, you're an outlier and a pretty small person, and you should aim to be bigger. If you decide not, then put yourself in situations where you won't see/think about the cousin. Do sexy stuff with your partner and either give the cousin the non-signal (close that door), or avoid her (keep from getting sucked into the door). It's likely that she's ambivalent as well, and there's a good reason for that apprehension.

Talk to your partner if it becomes something you can't stop thinking about. Everyone has fantasies but not everyone seriously considers cheating.

Although I have to say, your apathy towards your partner and readiness to sleep with her cousin is a bad sign. Not a bad sign for the relationship, a bad sign for you. Do what you decide, but know that you'll likely reveal yourself to be someone you don't like, and that you have to change how you think to deserve or maintain the connections you momentarily have.
>>
I must admit now that talking about it and a lot of sex have made the tension and the fantasies go down a fair notch. Now I just know she fancies me and that's nice. I don't think I will close the door totally, because I need to have things like that from time to time. But I will try not to open it too widely so that she enters... I see her rather regularly but not often, like once every 2 months, and the chances for a situation like last time which would permit flirting are very low, so that should do the trick.
Yeah, fucking in the girlfriend family is the worst idea ever. If I do it one day, it will be with someone unrelated to anyone I know, far away from home, one time, and no way for my partner to ever find out. Or I won't like Iv'e done all my life by self-preservation instinct. Too much risk compared to the benefits. Well, it would depend on the girl ;-)

Aaaaand that's my first thought : self-preservation. Not empathy and the others. When it comes to sex, you're on your own.

Face it, partly, we're all animals.
>>
>>17528878
Masturbate. Right now. To your wife. Then come back and tell me if you still think it's a good idea to fuck her cousin.
>>
>>17529603
Ok...
No it's not. Even if it could be very nice.
>>
>>17529653
For damn sure. That new desire you talked about already is a strong mother fucker. But once you bust your nut you realize you didn't really want it all that bad.

I suggest you do more wild things with your wife. Go fuck her in the park, spice up your sex life man. Buy your wife a butt plug and shove it up her ass when you go shopping. Both of you try randomly flashing people in the supermarket.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.