[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: all around me.png (290KB, 672x616px) Image search: [Google]
all around me.png
290KB, 672x616px
What do you do if your best friend decides to leave you when you decide to talk about an issue with him?
He's always had abusive tendencies (saying he'll hit me, saying he's the only one that will care about me, etc) But nothing too major, but enough for me to be concerned, so i tried talking to him about it and he blew the fuck up at me, and starting saying i was obsessive and abusive and manipulative, not him. I was obsessive sometimes, and I freely admit that, but I wasn't abusive or manipulative. I don't know what to do. He hasn't blocked me or anything, but he reads my messages and doesn't respond. I'm scared to make it worse, but everyone else I talk to is so fucking boring and it all feels forced.
>>
>>17528855
Why are you still friends with that fucker? Shit, if someone threatens to hit you out of sex, you should just cut him off.
>>
File: bout tree fiddy.jpg (71KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
bout tree fiddy.jpg
71KB, 540x720px
>>17528861
I'm friends with him cause he was really the only person i've met with my sense of humor and actually understood a lot of my problems. He used to be the most caring and understanding person on the planet. He would call me crying cause he got worried, and he would tell me how much i meant to him often.
I always believed him until kinda recently when he kept talking behind my back to my friends and asked them if they thought I was like "an ex wife".
I don't know where the fuck that came from, but that's what he kept asking all of them, and they all responded with a "yeah, kinda, but..." And I know he's bad, but almost everyone i surrounded myself with was worse, so I don't really know where to go.
>>
You guys are in high school, yeah? Maybe a bit older?

I'm guessing you're a female, by the way you write and the general tone of the post?

Yeah, he's got a crush on you.

Even if you're a dude, it sounds like he's crushing on you.

He probably goes home and talks about how much the friendzone sucks on the internet.
>>
>>17528991
Yeah, but I've asked him before whether or not he has a crush on me, and he's said no. And he has a girlfriend, so i doubt it's that. I don't know how to try and patch things up, cause I genuinely want to be his friend, even if he is a dick. Everyone else is just so goddamn boring.
>>
>>17529497
t. Dr. James Wilson
>>
Meet more people
He has you by the tits, so you need to be less dependent on him, have another set of friends.
>>
>>17529859
I have plenty of friends, most of them are just too busy, and the only one that isn't can only talk about pokemon. My other best friend is in olympic training so I see him like 1 time a week if lucky, one is whoreish and jumps from dude to dude so fast im surprised her vagina is still on her body, one is beta weeaboo fag to a level even I cannot achieve, one is vocaloid-always-right-sand nigger, one is bitchy as fuck ginger, and one is overly religious dude. I literally dislike almost all of my friends, but I've known them for so long that I can see past their one dimensional personalities. This dude just happened to be one that never had a 1 dimensional personality.
>>
>>17528855
What happened to you guys? It sounded like you had a pretty rad friendship. Now it sounds as it all went downhill. People come and people go especially the closest friends. Whatever you two are going through i suggest that you let it ride out, it may not be what you want to do but it is usually the best action
>>
It sounds like he has a problem, and so do you.
Try to come to terms with him about your problems.
Or Call Dr Phil.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.