[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Generic Relationship Bullshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (524KB, 702x525px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
524KB, 702x525px
How do I learn to accept affection? I met a really great girl a while back and she's really into me, really affectionate and I'm really into her, but every time I'm around her I feel like I sort of close myself off. Like I really want to make her happy and feel wanted but I'm not sure I know how to do it.
>>
What type of affection? Like hugs and kisses and holding hands in public? Opening yourself up emotionally when convos turn to feelings? Are you worried about being perceived as less manly?
>>
>>17528792
Physical and emotional I guess. She's sort of been the one to initiate things like she talked to me first, asked for my number, kissed me first, opened up to me first, etc. I think it's just a combination of me having no experience with girls (she's literally my second kiss) and especially no experience with girls who are interested in me as more than a friend.

I just feel like when it comes to people, I either don't get attached at all or get way too attached, and I really don't wanna ruin this before it really starts. Which is weird because I know I shouldn't be nervous about fucking things up since I've already done some pretty cringy shit around her and she still likes me. Like I already feel like I'm too attached to her, I kinda feel like a creep for thinking about her as much as I do and I don't want that creepiness to seep out.
>>
bumparino
>>
>>17528836
Sounds like you need you fuck her silly my friend. Just enjoy it. Life is short. Stop worrying about the small things have the best sex of your life and if t doesn't work out who cares there's someone out there to spend your life with.
>>
generic relationship bullshit seems appropriate to my issues.
>was unhappy with my gf, around august time
>went out one night and met this girl who was pretty much perfect
>we hit it off incredibly well
>told her i had a gf, nothing happened we just had a good time talking etc
>kept in contact most nights, texts, phonecalls
>ended up breaking up with my gf around september because this girl was worth it
>stayed over in her flat less than a week later
>shes a virgin, took things slow
>eventually we worked our way to sex
>asked her numerous times if she was ready
>she was
>sex was average, couldnt stop thinking about my ex the whole time
>dated for about 3 months
>one day i got horny af and texted my ex saying i wanted to see her
>the obvious occurs, we have sex
>now my ex wants us to get back together
>i dont know what to do
>end up telling current gf that i still was into my ex
>she flipped, i took her virginity, she fucking hates me
>its been nearly a year with no contact
>im back with my ex
>still cannot stop thinking about the other girl
>found out shes moving to newcastle for uni in less than a month
>what the fuck do i do? i fucked up
>>
>>17529898
Stop being a piece of shit, maybe?
>>
>>17529911
trust me im fucking aware of how much of a fucking cunt i was.

why would i still be thinking about the second girl is what i am looking for advice on, does it mean im not committed to my gf and shouldnt lead her on, or does it mean i just want what i cant have
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.