[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do femanons think of guys with muscle? Do you think we're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 9

File: 1472684993842.png (164KB, 409x294px) Image search: [Google]
1472684993842.png
164KB, 409x294px
What do femanons think of guys with muscle? Do you think we're all douchebags?
>>
File: 1448390309320.jpg (27KB, 667x670px) Image search: [Google]
1448390309320.jpg
27KB, 667x670px
>>17528716
it's strange how this stereotype/perception has been built up.

a person who takes interest in their body and health and exerts the effort and self-discipline to achieve a body of note is, for whatever reason, regarded as being vain, self-obsessed, and a person of little worth outside of their body.

these generalizations are heard from a wide variety of people. it's not just females drawing parallels to "jocks" and "meatheads" but other males also assume you must be intellectually inferior to them because you lift weights or be deficient in the penis department or what have you.

i'm convinced it's just insecurity and jealousy. it has to be. there is no logical reason for such negative stereotyping to exist about an individual's want for a healthy and capable body.

it's sad that these people that ridicule others for being physically active will never understand the joys of the human body and what it's capable of.
>>
>>17528716
>this thread again
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>17528740
>>
>>17528716
I think it's great if you're tall. Maybe it's something with the pacific northwest, like all guys are weak or something, but there are two three types of men here:

>sub 5'8 manlets with great muscles, look amazing in trendy clothes, overall nice bodies, but short as fuck
>6+ ft tall lanky fuckers. Basketball player tier. Chicken legs, monkey arms. Just tall and thin. Highly unattractive.
>average height and weight, no real muscles to speak of. Just completely height/weight proportional. Looks fine, but would be better with muscles.

If I could find a guy over 6 ft tall with the kind of muscle structure the short/built guys have, I'd be totally on it.
>>
Stereotypes are created by majorities. Most of these people can't just lift and mind their own busyness, they have to rub it in your face, that they have worked so hard, that the gym is their battlefield and so on. Where I live it's full of dipshits who take steroids and never do legs, it's literally one out of 5 man. I myself don't like the idea of doing sports just to look good and with no other purpose. I prefer boxing, swimming climbing etc. , but that takes a lot more work to make you look good compared to lifting.
>>
>>17528740
depends on how obsessed a guy is but my judgements is based on my knowledge of fitness not "meh, he lifts, he must be stupid". if a guy is so obsessed with lifting that he is constantly bulking, and trying to get as big as possible then i think its retarded. being big looks stupid after a certain point, and it makes people shit fighters. some sted head goes to my boxing gym but he gets slaughtered in sparring sessions because he is slow as fuck.

basically i am saying its retarded when people are obsessed with getting massive
>>
do females even post in threads like this or just a bunch of guys projecting their insecurities on each other...
>>
>>17528766
what about short and thin?
>>
>>17528785
Well, I'm glad they're healthy and will likely live longer than fatties.

But the dealbreaker is height. I'm a tall chick, 5'10. I won't go for short men, built or not built. So my options are usually guys my height to 6-ish feet tall, with totally average bodies. Not ideal, but at least he doesn't come up to my tits.
>>
>>17528766
5'8 is average in quite alot of countries, and unless you're tall for a girl, 5'8 should be fine.
>>
>>17528740
I think for one thing, you are right in that people who haven't personally experienced it easily underestimate the effects of training beyond the looks.

Having said that, being muscular simply shows that you make the aesthetic of your body a priority high enough to invest a lot of time and energy in and make sacrifices for (can't spend time twice). If you want to live a healthy life, it is more significant how often you are active and what your diet is, whether you smoke/drink, than your level of muscle tissue. And the muscular guys pick exercises based on what will shape their body and make it look good, which is not necessarily what gives them most practical strength or the most balanced work out.

Basically the way I see it, there's a very real lifestyle/health component. With exactly the same lifestyle you will be better off with a good kind of work out in there as well. But it is also not all there is to it, there IS an element of wanting to look good naked (which isn't exactly criminal in itself) and I think at least part of the current criticism is because the people who promote working out seem to often try to act like that doesn't come into play at all.

I also think the stereotype is partly enhanced by the stereotype of thinkers, artists etc being scrawny or fat and not bothering with their physique.
>>
>>17528787
>I'm a tall chick, 5'10. I won't go for short men
fair enough, they aren't going for you anyway
>>
>>17528807
>>17528753
>>
>>17528778
you understand how close-minded and asinine you sound though, right?

you're of the opinion that being physically active should have an underlying purpose and you've landed on combative skills as being the purpose with the most value. the people that are choosing to lift weights to get big and strong differ from your opinion and place the most value in being stronger and bigger and don't value being good at hand-to-hand combat and yet you still judge them as if your opinion is absolute and that their preference is wrong.

also you'd be fucking retarded to think weight-lifting has no place in combat sports or believing in the notion that being muscular makes you slow.

you make all these assumptions about these guys based on the fact that they are bigger than you and it just screams insecurity. some muscular guy walks into your boxing gym and you're automatically sizing him up and hoping he gets his ass kicked during sparing while he's probably just a guy that's interested in learning to box that also happens to lift. it's sad.
>>
File: 1460164754619.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1460164754619.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>17528813
This hostility against manlets is misplaced and I must interject. It is simple reasoning that given the choice of dating two girls with similar faces, one is taller than him and one is shorter than him, a man would in most case pick the shorter, unless he is a sub. It is a classical result I believe.
>>
I find it to be very sexy, once I had a bf with muscles I couldn't go back to normal flabby guys.
Even if it's just a little on the biceps, mama mia if I was rich I'd only cuddle with gigolos.
>>
>>17528848
What else did you like about it? Could he pick you up?
>>
>>17528830
Jesus, you sound pretentious as fuck.
You are reading too much into what that guy said and dismissing his main point and sounding insecure as fuck needing to defend your preference this much.
>>
>>17528854
Yes, he was very athletic and playful too. I don't know how to describe it, men with muscles just have more confidence and aren't scared to be a little dumb, plus they look great and often enjoy hanging out outside instead of sitting in all day like some people.

I guess working out or having outside activity changes a persons personality as well.
>>
>>17528848
my current gf was the same way.

she never put much value on a guy being in-shape and had never dated a guy that had a particularly nice body before me. she was convinced she wasn't interested in those sorts of things.

two months into our relationship and she's telling me how much she likes my body one evening. this is the first time she had even addressed it so i appreciate the compliment but she stays on the subject. she tells me how she's always glancing at my muscles when we're together, how she appreciates how i look, and explains how her opinion on guys has changed.
>>
>>17528716
OP I think you would do a lot better to test your theory on girls irl instead of counting on "4chan grills"'s opinions.
>>
>>17528716

Although I'm severely attracted to huge men (think tall, beefy and muscular, khal drogo or the mountain) I am prejuidiced that equally ripped guys with a very low body fat percentage are vain. And I find vanity unattractive in men. I love guys who love strong-manning and power lifting, rather than bodybuilding.
>>
>>17528860
you sound like jealous faggot and lacks reading comprehension. please explain to me what street fighter's main point was that i glossed over.
>>
>>17528872
yes, your gf is very lucky. I feel men with good defined muscles are looked down upon too much, but that's just envy, they are truly handsome!
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 332x332px
Muscle can be sexy. I like all kinds of guy body types, from chubby to somewhat muscular. I don't think all guys who love to work out are douchebags. A girl I know, has a boyfriend who is extremely buff, and has a heart of gold. I'll admit, he's attractive, but that's not mine.
>>
>>17528766
It´s just waay harder for a tall guy to get muscle. I have to eat fucking 3,5k calories just to hold my own weight. Given I do MMA/weight training 5 times a week.
I´m not a lanklet, kind of build but no way near pic related. It´s just not easy.
Mainly cause you have to eat WAAAAY more and muscle gains show much slower on tall guys. Think about a lanklet with a average bizeps. Now think about a manlet, with armlength half of the guy above, but the volume of the bizeps is the same. The bizeps of guy 2 is now double as big as guy1, even though the actual mass is the same.
Reason why there are so many build manlets is, cause they have easy gains.
>>
>>17528882
My girl is starting to develop a muscle fetish
>>
No, but I've never cared much about guys having muscles and big guys had never been my type. Now I'm dating one of them and I started going to the gym myself.
>>
>>17528830

lol you misjudged everything i said. i never said that people who get fit need some underlying purpose. what i did say is that people who are obsessed with being big are retarded, and actually diminish the real purpose of fitness. Also, people who get big and strong often do it because they believe it will make them better fighters than other, and i was making the point that it doesent.

>also you'd be fucking retarded to think weight-lifting has no place in combat sports or believing in the notion that being muscular makes you slow.

i also never said this lol, i said people who getting extremely big are typically really slow and cant fight.

its like you have completely ignored everything i said. re read my original post, think, and then re read yours.
>>
>>17528794
>5'8" should be fine
No males in my family are shorter than 6 feet. It would be weird.
>>
>>17528830
You tell him he's making baseless assumptions and then you end with a full blown assumed scenario based on a post that was shorter than your reply? I'd say, lead by example.
>>
>>17528876
>counting on "4chan grills"'s opinions
*counting on "4chan grills"'s opinions day after day. That shows some concerning issues. Validation is best seek in the real world instead of on the internet. Eventually only the former matters...I mean if you are attractive and girls come to you, then surely you will know it and it is of little importance what transpired on 4chan.
>>
>>17528888

I guess you mean guys with a fast motabolism; I know plenty of guys who are short and have the same problem as you, and plenty of guys who are close to 2m who gain really easily.

It sucks to want to gain without being able to though, I know some tricks (ridiculous milkshake recipes) but they can't be healthy
>>
>>17528896
but you are probably just a part of a tall family, it doesent mean that people in your family are of average height lol
>>
My gf loves it and likes resting her head between my pecs when we cuddle. I've never once had a negative experience because someone didn't like my muscularity.
>>
>>17528766
what if tall and builtfat?
>>
>>17528893
>what i did say is that people who are obsessed with being big are retarded

>the real purpose of fitness

>people who get big and strong often do it because they believe it will make them better fighters and i was making the point that it doesent

>i said people who getting extremely big are typically really slow and cant fight.

you're legitimately retarded if you don't understand how nothing in your "clarifying" post accomplished what you had intended. you simply doubled down on your shitty, faulty stance.
>>
>>17528902
I meant that tall guys burn more calories cause of their height/weight, so they have to eat more
I have no problems with it right now, as I count my calories every day and know how much I have to eat(I drink between 1-3l milk a day lool). This still makes it way harder.
Also as I mentioned a tall guy needs way more muscles to look muscular than a manlet.
I mean in the end, a tall muscular guy makes all the pussies wet, while a muscular manlet doesnt(better than a skinniyfat manlet though).
As for me, I´m not muscular mainly cause I don´t train for it. But Im thinking of doing it for next summer just for fun. I won´t be a professional athlete anyways lol.
>>
>>17528911

Dude you should lift, make a khal drogo or mountain out of you ;)

No really, there are disadvantages if you'd like to do competitions when you're really tall(more pressure on knees, rest and elbows because your limbs are slightly longer, more distance from the ground, etc) but if you want to become healthier and want to lift more recreationally, your base is really great!
>>
>>17528766
Are you some sort of greek godess to be asking for over 6ft tall muscle? Do you at least look good yourself?
>>
>>17528922
>you should lift
I have the mental block that It's douchy and vain to do so, trying to get over this

>becuase your limbs are slightly longer
that's the funny part, I have a really long waist and sorth legs. also a big head, broad sholders. I don't look likt a tall guy, I look like a short guy it with a reverse shrink ray.
>>
>>17528716
What´s more acceptable? A average guy with average personality or a muscular and tall guy, but who is an autist? Not a bad personality, but super shy and lack of self confidence.
I´m asking for a ....friend
>>
>>17528781
Females projecting their insecurities post too.
These threads are the perfect opportunity to show the world how much better your opinions are than everyone else's.
>>
>>17528934

Personality first. I know this is an exception when someone is unclean and looks retarded, but when it comes to (passable) bodytypes it simply is.

As for the personality, I can personally handle a good bit of autism, but a severe lack of confidence is hard to work with in a man, as we women often need a lot of validation ourselves.
>>
>>17528888
Its not that hard, you just have to make difficult choices. Everyone's body and metabolism is different, but everyone eventually hits that plateau of where their body wants to be. Getting past that means having to do something extreme: lift bigger, eat more, move to performance enhancers, or all three.

Don't bitch about how hard it is. Its not hard, you just don't like the things you'd have to do to get bigger. Thats fine, but quit whining.
>>
>>17528933
If you're lifting to look good, sure its vain. If you're lifting so that your body feels better and your body fat gets down low enough that you don't need to worry about hypertension, type II diabetes, vascular dementia, and hardening arteries you're just taking care of yourself.

Do the kind of lifting that gets your heart rate up over 180.
>>
>>17528933

Lifting is a sport, especially if you focus on good form rather than weight. It isn't as simple as it looks, especially if you skip the vain stuff like bicep curls and shoulder shruggs and focus on bench pressing and deadlifting and squatting.

You do need someone to teach you good form though.
>>
>>17528951
Meh i´m not whining at all. Like I said, I do sports regurarly and plan on building some extra muscle(I´m no way a lanklet).
But fact is, that manlets have it incredibly easy. I know a short guy who build good muscles on traditional body weight training. Another guy did real weight training and build looked muscular in just a few months.
I myself do explosive training rn as in 5x3 of push press etc.
Still I count my calories every day and follow my workout routine every day. I don´t think I´ll have a problem building muscles.
The guys above, never counted calories though and never had a strict routine. Still got muscular, why? They were manlets.
I´m not salty, I´m just stating a fact.
>>
>>17528959
>lifting is a sport
KEK
>>
>>17528983
It is. Strength sports have existed for a very long time, even way back when Greece made the first olympics. It's an ancient sport in fact.
>>
>>17528990
Says who? Who said that.
>>
>>17528954
but I know I'm healty, my body fat is in the healthy range becuase I eat decently and walk lots.

>>17528959
what is the appeal of sports?
>>
>>17529008
Says history. Go read up on it.
>>
>>17528716

I think you would look nice in my bed.
>>
>>17529010

Mastering a skill, with the benefit of becoming physically fitter.

I love lifting as it makes me feel good and accomplished. It also gives a weird testosterone rush (although that's not for me)
>>
I think women put too much emphasis on height.

Gigantism is a trait of many extinct species. Gigantism is not an evolutionary advantage. 6 ft should the the cut off height for desirability.
>>
>>17529047

Probably, as shorter guys do nothing under when they rock some physical strength and confidence. I wish I could say I'm the only one who loves guys the size of treetrunks, but I'm not...
>>
>>17529013
Hmmm, a bunch of men hanging out naked, sweaty, and grunting together, sounds like a sport you would enjoy.
>>
>>17529058
What do you mean do nothing under?im autistic

Do you mean short guys with physical strength and confidence still don't get you wet?
>>
You're not all the same, but if the only reason a guy have muscles is to get pussy then you're prpobably not going to get great ones
>>
>>17529030
A-Are you a girl?
>>
I have 3 male partners. The tall one with muscles inspires my body worship fetish. It is what it is.
>>
>>17528716
People's "dedication" to lifting usually comes from insecurity, be it about their body or wanting to compensate for something else.
Most people who are serious about lifting actually do fit the meathead stereotype and are not very smart. although obviously exception exist.

>>17528766
I bet you're a fattie.
>>
a juiced up aspie is still an aspie
>>
File: sfgegfe.png (77KB, 230x286px) Image search: [Google]
sfgegfe.png
77KB, 230x286px
None of the girls in my classes talk to me or anywhere else really. They always look scurrred.
I don't think I'm ugly.
I try to smile and not look intimidating, but they still don't.
Not awkward or a sperg.

>not a meathead
>play vidya and like art

Similar lookiing to Elliot with more bodyfat. Trying to be more approachable without being bubbly.
>>
>>17530342
Weird as fuck body
Its like the parts joined together or something
His routine must be strange
>>
>>17530342
Tbh anon, sounds like ur hiding something. Ur ugly arent u? Cuz no way all these girls want nothing to do with you unless ur ugly/stink/havebadrep/seenasaloserwithnofriends etc.
>>
>>17530347
Said that in my post.
>>
>>17528716
No. I mean it's attractive, sure, but too much muscle is kinda intimidating and gross and too little makes it seem like you don't care about being healthy. I mean nobody really knows until you talk to the person, right? I've met really nice in-shape guys and I've met douchey fat guys so, I dunno.
>>
>>17530352
U said u didnt think ur ugly. But i feel like im hitting the nail on the head when i say u probably are pretty ugly. Dont wanna hurt ur feelings but the faster u come to terms with your body the faster you can make improvements to your lifestylr to make yourself attractive
>>
>>17530374
I'm pretty sure I'm not, being completely objective about myself. And I'd love to take your advice but

>U
>Ur
>i
>>
OP, what are you asking for advice about?

I only ask what with this being the /adv/ board and all.
>>
>>17530383
Dont look away cuz of my punctuation. Solutions come after identifying the problem. Im not asking you to post ur face here for us to verify, but at least have an honest talk with one of your closest/close friends/family, explain to them that u wanna start putting urself out there, and u want an honest opinion on your face/appearance.

If my hunch is right, then you cant change anything about yohr face, but remember seal got with that model chick for a while, work on your body, attitude, and overall demeanour and girls will come, they always do
>>
>>17528753
Except is that even applicable here? It's not like it's impossible to get fit, it's a matter of priority.

People just act like they don't want it because they don't want to sacrifice for it. General laziness, versus here the fox is trying hard to actually achieve what he can't get.
>>
>>17528844
Also really a matter of practicality. Why jump around for grapes when there are grapes that fell to the ground.
>>
>>17530163
I'm a software engineer who lifts. I go for strength. There is nothing insecure about improving yourself. Being stagnant is more of a problem. Get stronger, get to physical peaks naturally. Lifting is also very emotionally and psychologically good for you. Helps with depression. So why then is getting stronger and bigger a bad thing? I don't give a fuck about your preconceived bullshit.
>>
>>17530389
This thread is created every week. OP is not looking for advice.
>>
>>17528940
No they are not.
>>
>>17528766
Huh, I live in the PNW too, and I never noticed how right you are. I even fall into one of those categories.
>>
>>17530430
This. Go back to /r9k/ if you want to discuss your mind canon opinions that an entire gender has about X or Y
>>
File: manly t.jpg (3KB, 100x93px) Image search: [Google]
manly t.jpg
3KB, 100x93px
>>17528766
>sub 5'8 manlets with great muscles, look amazing in trendy clothes, overall nice bodies, but short as fuck

There is still hope for dwarfs like me, just gotta lift.
>>
>>17528740
This would be true is most people didnt Just train for "definition" and the way it looks instead for what is good and healthy for your body
>>
>>17530420

I'll be a complete nerd for just a minute just to squash a little misconception.

The reason behind that it is "emotionally and psychologically good for you" (which by the way, emotion is the category of psychology) is only because it will diminish any physical insecurities. Other than that, the stress-combatting chemicals that last a few hours between sessions which theoretically help with depression but it is certainly won't come close to curing it in the long run.

So if someone isn't physically insecure (which is uncommon), lifting will yield absolutely no benefit. Primally, people don't need on a day-to-day basis the ability to deadlift 500 pounds, people only need basic excercise to prevent heart problems and such.

You can say "improvement" when the "improvement" (besides placebo) is actually affecting your life. Standard excercise undoubtedly will, but the crazy 90 minute workouts and hard 6 packs do nothing but help with insecurities.
>>
How to get muscle? I eat healthy, and get regular exercise already.

I don't want to work out at the gym because social anxiety. Are there any exercise routines based entirely around exercises you can do in your own home?
>>
>>17532163
Unless you're endangering yourself or others no one is going to pay any attention to you at the gym. Quit looking for excuses and go lift.
>>
>>17529010
>but I know I'm healty, my body fat is in the healthy range becuase I eat decently and walk lots.

It won't last. Time is not on your side and the "healthy" range for body fat is a joke. You need to be doing things that get your heart rate up over 180 and you need to be building muscle mass because you're going to start losing it as you age. That nice, healthy 15%-17% you might be sitting at right now is going to gradually creep up as you get older and your muscle mass begins to fade.

Put in the work now, make it a habit now, avoid spending the second half of your life on medications.
>>
>>17532163
You can look at isometric training, kettle bells, and bodyweight exercises, but you'll have to buy some equipment and there is an upper limit of what you can accomplish aesthetically.
>>
>>17528794
B-but the memes
>>
I want to work out not only for the aesthetics, but because I'm always feeling tired as fuck and I barely have any any strength/stamina. I'm going to do Starting Strength because it seems very easy/functional, and then some months down the line I will start practicing some other sport along with weights for fun.

Probably Tennis or some martial art (I don't start right now because my body is fucking terrible and I'd barely be able to do anything)

Idk. I want to feel good but not only because of my looks, I wanna feel like I'll be able to actually do physical things and be helpful in situations I need to be strong.
>>
>>17532180
i feel like everyone lies about their height desu or is at least delusional. im only 5'8 but people often smaller than me will bull shit and say "im 5'8, you have got to be about 5'10" lol. some of my mates are 5'10 and they lie about being 6 foot.
>>
All girls have different tastes, OP. I prefer the more chubby guys because I want to have something to hold onto, idk. Muscly guys aren't douches by default in my opinion- they just aren't interesting enough to me because they usually do kinda share a similar mindset and personality.
>>
>>17532194
It would be worth your time to pay a trainer for one session so they can teach you proper deadlift form. If overall, functional strength is a significant goal of yours there is literally nothing better than deadlifting, even if you're starting light.
>>
>>17532195
You're right. I'm 6'0" and I'm taller than the vast majority of people I encounter. People also tend to assume I must be well over 6' due to my overall size (~250, power lifter physique), as well.
>>
All these fitness experts.
>>
>>17532211
I'm reading a bit of the Starting Strength method book, which is all the compound lifts (they're called like that right?)

I haven't read quite yet the Deadlift section, but I think the technique they teach is very decent, what do you think?

https://youtu.be/se39rjOK-TQ?list=PLNhFKPjedRnQEfE1fHH0XP1y9RuRcKL9T

What he teaches here is alright?

Also, should I get a trainer even if I study the technique taught in the book/videos and focus on it? I guess it's worth it in case I'm not able to see my own mistakes, but I don't want them to give me some "gym routine". I've read most trainer routines are bs and I really wanna try this SS one.
>>
>>17532227
The video looks great, but the problem with deadlift and other compound lifts is that most people aren't aware of where their body is in space or what a given movement should feel like. You also can't really turn your head an look at mirrors safely. A trainer is going to be able to watch your movements and correct them so you know what you're doing. Any experienced lifter would be just as good if you have any friends into lifting.
>>
File: socrates2.png (73KB, 1545x422px)
socrates2.png
73KB, 1545x422px
Pic very related and always a good read.

>>17528740
>it's strange how this stereotype/perception has been built up.
No it's not. Higher testosterone is correlated with higher aggression and confidence, and lower intelligence and sensitivity.
Higher test is also correlated with bigger muscles.

>>17528766
It never ceases to amaze me how little the average person knows about how the human body works.
Men's bodies are like that because androgens are peripherally (not centrally) acting, and their effect does not scale properly with height.
If you take all those dudes you're talking about, slice their muscles off and weigh them, you'll be surprised how similar they are. It's just that 90 pounds of muscle looks very different stretched over a 5'7" frame than on its 6'7" counterpart.

>>17528877
>I am prejuidiced that equally ripped guys with a very low body fat percentage are vain. And I find vanity unattractive in men. I love guys who love strong-manning and power lifting, rather than bodybuilding.
This is actually good, it's a better attitude than the women who want guys with huge, bulging muscles and 5% bodyfat (ie models who look that way due to steroids).
>>
>>17532224
we're on /adv/, people here are obsessed with self-improvement so we have a lot of overlap with /fit/
>>
>>17528716
lol the drawing on his shirt looks like the guy is shoving a stick up his ass and enjoying it
>>
>>17532288
Ya, and some of you are know-it-alls about it.
>>
>>17532279
>who look that way due to steroids

I've got some bad news for you about the powerlifting and strongman communities...
>>
>>17532266
Cool then. I was going to a government sports facility where I think there's no trainers, because I figured there I'd be more comfortable and doesn't seem like much people go. But I'll go one month to a more typical gym with trainers so I do stuff correctly, thanks for your post.
>>
>>17532324
If there are guys doing powerlifting at the facility you can always ask them for help. In my experience, lifters tend to be pretty approachable as long as you're not being a dick.
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.