[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex Girlfriend wants to fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1387394812404.jpg (243KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
1387394812404.jpg
243KB, 750x562px
So last night i was at party where i met my ex gf. We are still friends (we used to be best friends before dating) and we chatted a bit. We were both pretty drunk and she told me she hadnt sex in a while and asked if i wanted to fuck no strings attacched. Now i'm still VERY attracted to her physically (she's a legit 9/10) to the point where i have dreams were we fuck, but i would never get back in a relationship with here because of how it ended (and her with me). Now i have a girlfriend who i really love so i refused, even if she wouldnt have ever knew it because we leave 1 hour of car away and have no common friends.
I guess my question is if i fucked up passing on the chance, because i feel very bluebbaled now and a bit like an idiot.
>>
>i feel very bluebbaled now

Jerk off.

Not sure why you're drinking with your ex (especial without your current girlfriend but, whatever).

If you keep doing it you are an idiot, unless you ENJOY fucking up your life somehow. Then you're pretty smart because this seems like a good way to do it.
>>
>>17528521
It was accidental, i was out drinking with my friends and she was out drinking with her friends and we end up drinking in the same place by coincidence
>>
>>17528529

How sure are you that this "accidental meet up" won't happen again anytime soon?.

Because the bottom line is if you want a simple answer to the query "my question is if i fucked up passing on the chance", then the answer is no. You would have fucked up if you HAD done it. OBVIOUSLY.
>>
>>17528536
>How sure are you that this "accidental meet up" won't happen again anytime soon?.
i'm not, but we live in the same town and go to the same uni it's not like i can lock myself in my house

I guess i just need someone to reassure me i did the right thing, since one of my friends was saying he would have done it if he was in may place
>>
>>17528510
Don't cheat on your gf you piece of shit.
Also, your ex only wants you because she knows you're easy and she can't get any. You are literally her last choice among her possible suitors. As soon as something better comes along she'll be out the door again.

You're a dumbass.
>>
>>17528550

>but we live in the same town and go to the same uni it's not like i can lock myself in my house

No, but you CAN choose smarter places to get drunk. If you're in a university you need to be smarter than "I'm going to drink and go to places where this girl will probably be OR stay locked in my room". Those aren't your only two choices. This girl is obviously a danger around you. You're probably young, so you're going to do stupid ass shit until you grow older and learn from experience but, well. Try and take this advice instead of learning at least this lesson the hard way.
>>
>>17528552
How is he a dumbass if he refused. He didn't act on any of that blueballing primal urge so you can't just go all thought police on him.

OP you did the right thing. You just kinda worded like you are planning on cheating on your gf and so people are talking shit.
>>
>>17528552
>Don't cheat on your gf you piece of shit.
i didnt, no need to insult me
>Also, your ex only wants you because she knows you're easy and she can't get any.
pretty positive she could have found someone else, but probably shou would have felt more of a slut.
>>17528558
>No, but you CAN choose smarter places to get drunk.
i probably will now
>>17528559
thank you
>>
>>17528510
>she's a legit 9/10
lol really doubt it
>>
>>17528567
Why? She's one of the best looking girls of her age i've seen, she just lacks in the tits departement. Myabe i'm biased but that's not the point
>>
>>17528510
good for you and you did the right thing. stay the fuck away from the ex or you only delay getting over her. you also don't know where that pussy has been
>>
>i feel very bluebbaled
>i have a girlfriend
There's a simple solution here ladmate.
>>
>>17528574
Cant see here for a while because of uni exams, that probably contributed to the temptation
>>17528572
>stay the fuck away from the ex or you only delay getting over her.
i'm over her emotionally, but i dont think i will ever stop finding her attractive
>you also don't know where that pussy has been
this might actually help tho
>>
>>17528585
Stop justifying it to yourself so that you can create an opportunity. She's an ex for a reason. You have a gf, if you're not happy with her then break up with her instead of sneaking around behind her back because you know you have a chance
>>
>>17528596
I dont want to create an opportunity, i alredy had one i didnt take it. And again it's not like i can totally avoid being around her, we live close and attend the same Uni, i'm bound to meet her sometimes, i will try to avoid drink if she might be there, but i dont know what more can i do
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.