[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mindset

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

why am I like this?
>Invite girl over
>She has work that day until 6 and she works close to my house so she said she can come after work
>She didnt have to go to work that day anymore because of weather so I thought she would cancel since she lives out of the way from my house so she wouldnt want to come all the way over just for me
>To my surprise she tells me that she still wants to hangout
>Next thing in my mind is oh ok were only gonna hangout for like 3 hours then she will get bored of me and want to leave.
>She comes over and stays for 8 and a half hours. We talk, play games, have fun
>I texted her the next day and asked if she wanted to do it again next week. She hasn't replied yet and I asked her over 24 hours ago.

I keep telling myself she didnt like me, she didnt have fun, she wanted to leave but would feel bad about leaving me early. But I keep looking at the facts of she still came over even though she lived 20 minutes away, she stayed for 8 hours, she wasnt just sitting there quietly we wee talking. I just cant shake the feeling that she doesn't like me or felt uncomfortable
>>
>>17528378

Did you do anything creepy towards the end? Otherwise, if I were you, I'd just wait.
>>
Look man, you need to contain your needyness. She stayed over for 8 hours, which a sane person would never do If They didnt enjoy your company. She could at any time made up an excuse to leave, yet she did not. Worst case scenario she endjoyed your company. Just calm down And see What happens.
>>
>>17528378
Are you tall? Handsome? Rich?
>>
>>17528398
This. Don't overthink things anon: the odds that this girl doesn't like you and spent 8 hours with you out of obligation is pretty low. Just don't jump the gun too early.
>>
>>17528396
No I didnt do anything creepy at all
>>17528398
See at like 1am were playing a video game and she asked me after this one will she have to leave? and I told her you can leave whenever you want, and she stayed for another hour and a half until 2:30am
>>
>>17528414

okay bros, if a girl is willing to spend time with you 1 on 1 what does it mean exactly? friends? boyfriend interview?

I mean, if she is willing to go out with you alone it has to mean she's into you or just friends right?

tl:dr, just wait OP you'd be fine
>>
>>17528414
You are definetely overthinking. She stayed for longer than she was planning, which i generally see as a good sign. Wether or not she likes you on a romantic level is different. Just wait And see wether or not she responds. Just dont bombard her with messages if she does not answer. What is your age?
>>
>>17528428
We didn't go out persay, she came over my house we just chilled and got subway
>>
>>17528445
I am not gonna send her anything else or be pushy, were both 21
>>
could be a few reason. she could be busy, her text might of not went through she forgot to reply. from what i have read, it sounds like she enjoyed herself. if she didnt like your company, i doubt she would of stayed for so long.
>>
>>17528473
The way I looked at it was she went out with her girlfriends on friday and just forgot, I texted her at like 11am though and she usually wakes up around 2pm so maybe her friends texted her she saw us both responded to them first and forgot about mine? best case scenario I can think of
>>
Be prepared to become her emotional support beta orbiter while she gets her brain fucked out by Chad.
>>
>>17528476
she didn't forget but maybe she doesn't have anything more to say right now after a marathon 8 with you or maybe she has another guy or two she does the same with and she is with one of them now or she has a bf.
>>
>>17528489
And why's that?
>>
>>17528496
She comes and hangs out with you for hours and then she's out propably getting drunk and fucked on friday without responding to your mails.
She'll propably say some stupid excuse like she was with her friends or something like that.

All females are like that, lying cheating whores that will use you for whatever you're worth while fucking Chad on the side.
>>
>>17528496
meh, ignore him. anyone that users the chad meme knows nothing about women.
>>
>>17528507
So a few things I learned about her over the time, she doesnt like to drink, she doesnt like one night stands at all, she honestly isnt like the other girls out there. I know that you guys wont believe that at all and think she is lying to me but I know for a fact she isnt like normal girls who lie, cheat, and fuck random guys
>>
>>17528526
>she isn't like other girls out there

I have NEVER heard of a girl that DOESN'T say that. EVER.
>>
>>17528378
I'll try to paraphrase as best I can.

The mentality you should have is that she should genuinely want to tag along with you in life, not the other way around. If she doesn't want that, then peace, cya later.

And if you are brooding about it, or obsessing, or even just thinking about more than you should, which you probably are because you made this thread, then you should go out and do something to take your mind off of it for a while.

Go for a walk, go to the store, go lift weights, bury yourself in a good book. Basically anything that improves you as a person, and is demanding enough that you need to focus on that task at the expense of other things that might be on your mind.

If she texts you back then that's awesome. If she doesn't then move on. Make yourself better for the next one who comes around.

Your original question..."Why am I like this?" Two things that I can think of. One is just general insecurity. The other is what lots of men call "oneitis". Basically just an extreme focus on one chick. The vast majority of men feel this way at one point or another. And the vast majority of men feel insecure at one point or another too.

Things that helped me get over both of those was meeting new people, learning more, and just getting older and more life experience.

It'll be okay anon.
>>
>>17528532
She never said that, its what I say after taking time to talk with her about thinks and observing her actions
>>
>>17528555
You poor fool.
Yeah, have fun. At least try to get into her pants once or twice.

I look forward to your thread in a couple of weeks where you'll be saying how all women are whores etc etc.
You're gonna get redpilled the hard way senpai~
>>
>>17528562
Yup. AWALT
>>
>>17528548

>Things that helped me get over both of those was meeting new people, learning more, and just getting older and more life experience.

that's one of the things I struggle with most, doesn't help that my life consists basically of going to work, coming home, questioning my existence and repeating
>>
>>17528562
Its honestly sad that you think like that, 90% of girls out there are assholes with one thing on their mind but there are still good ones out there. Your just not looking hard enough or unlucky
>>
>>17528577
Find a way to break the cycle. I quit my job and moved like 300 miles to work in a secluded place with just a handful of people at a resort. Best decision of my life so far even if I was basically pissing myself at the start with fear. Not saying that's for everyone.

But man, whatever you do to break the cycle, you're gonna be scared. And that's okay. Fear of the unknown is natural.

Did you go to college?
>>
Just chill my dude she's seen your message. If she wants to talk she'll come to you
>>
>>17528611

>Did you go to college?

It's never been off the table

but I didn't want to risk being just as miserable on top of debt unless it was for something I knew I truly wanted
>>
>>17528378
So she just responded and just said Maybe, so im pretty sure she didnt have fun or like it that much when we hungout
>>
>>17528627
It's a big decision and I don't want to pressure you into it because you are right, for a lot of people it is an expensive mistake.

I'm turning 25 soon and I just started going back. I hesitated for similar reasons. I'm at a 2 year for my associates before transfer to a Uni, it'll save me thousands of dollars.

Even with the enormity of the cost looming over me I am glad I'm in school again. I believe that if I choose the right major the cost will be worth it. I have the life experience to succeed that a lot of my 18 year old peers are lacking, and I have a clearer idea of what I want. Waiting was a good idea for me. But so was going back.

It might be a good way to break that cycle, but you HAVE to be smart about it.

That's all I got Anon, I gotta run. Good luck to you friend.
>>
>>17528639
I would be bored shitless and not want to go hang for another 8 hours playing video games. Go on a fucking date. Instead she comes to you and then has to make her way home at 2:30. Least you could have done is give her a blanket and tell her to sleep at your place till the morning or drive her home.
>>
>>17528654
Its alot to explain but she didnt come here for anything romantic, she is a gamer and she brought her n64 over in the first place and wanted to play her games, My intention was watching tv and just chilling.
>>
>>17528654
Also she is the type of girl who rather sit home and watch tv and play games then go out and do things.
>>
>>17528662
wouldent that bore you? not judging because we all like different things but i mean, wouldent you get bored of being stuck in all day. you can always do both, you know play video games and go out
>>
>>17528678
I just liked spending time with her honestly, no matter what we do as long as she is there even in a group I have fun
>>
>>17528661
So, step out and have a bite and go back but if there is no possibility for romance then why even care if she comes over again or not just ask another friend
>>
>>17528687
My answer is here >>17528685
I just love spending time with her
>>
>>17528685
then you cannot only think of what makes you comfortable but add something more than hanging out at your house. get creative
>>
>>17528692
gimmie some examples then
>>
>>17528378
20 minutes isn't far.
>>
She likes you.

I'm the same as you, but last night i made out with a girl in my car after the 4th date, for about 20 minutes, so I'm pretty sure she likes me.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.