[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

asking out the cafeteria girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: scene from whiplash.png (332KB, 541x300px) Image search: [Google]
scene from whiplash.png
332KB, 541x300px
So there's this girl at the college cafeteria, she's really cute. What's the proper way to flirt with her or ask her out without making it rude or awkward?
I only see her if I go there when she's working. I guess I can ask her if she's studying something or whatever but I guess I can't make much conversation unless the place is empty. What should I do?
Also the fact that she has a job while I'm currently unemployed makes me more nervous about it.
Thanks

>pic semi related, in that scene the guy simply says "you are pretty, wanna go out?" and the girl from the shop says yes. I know it's just to advance the plot but do people simply ask like that in real life?
>>
Don't go talk to her, she is obviously working and minding her business, doing that is creepy. What if people harassed you everyday as you go throught mundane stuff. Stop reading those misogynist websites please.
>>
>>17528163
you are being ironic, right?
>>
>>17528154
Are you 6'3, handsome as fuck and loaded?
Go talk to her.
You're not? Don't bother, unless you wanna get sued for harassment.

Anyway, I dunno why you'd want to bother with talking to dumb female whores, if you wanna get laid just get a prostitute.

>>17528163
kys shitposter.
>>
File: gintama_206_02.jpg (37KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
gintama_206_02.jpg
37KB, 704x396px
>hey there,are you a banana?
>what?
>because you're mad a peeling!

She respond with Either
A. Lol, that's funny
B. I don't get it
C. (The worst) the weird look.

If it so happens to be (c), you never had a chance in the beginning because women like stupid shit like puns or gay memes.

If it lands on (a) or (b), you still have a shot. If (b),explain joke so it leads to (a) so she doesn't feel retarded.At that point, she will at least think you could be funny or corny which is good if you have average looks.

I have done this line so many times on tinder and the bar scene and it plays out well in my favor.
>>
File: 1454274846331.jpg (42KB, 337x498px) Image search: [Google]
1454274846331.jpg
42KB, 337x498px
>>17528154
Order something,
put on a smile
tell her she is cute
ask her what time she gets off work.

Now if she rejects you this is where she would do it. If not then proceed to go away and come back at said time and then ask her out like in any romantic movie you watched.

Remember that this is not a big deal at all.
>>
>>17528175
>>17528163
Are these two anons memeing or is flirting with a girl from a shop really something so frowned upon?
>>
>>17528834

It's frowned upon, specially if you plan to keep going to that place even if she rejects you.
>>
>>17528154
Ask her if you can talk when she gets off work. It's a horrible idea to ask someone out while they're working.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.