[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can I do if pretty much everyone seems to hate me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1356314968881.png (125KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1356314968881.png
125KB, 512x384px
What can I do if pretty much everyone seems to hate me?
>>
File: 1467746424713.png (3MB, 2480x1748px) Image search: [Google]
1467746424713.png
3MB, 2480x1748px
>>17527974
Hate them back. Then devote yourself to 2D.

We don't need real people anyway, anime and vidya is all you need.
>>
>>17527988
I have to deal with work and university, unfortunately I can't afford to just avoid people as I did in high school anymore.
>>
>>17527993
I used to be like you OP. The way I dealt with it was to completely disconnect myself from media - external influences(social media, music, videos, films, games etc), and you'll end up finding your true self, and bounce back from the daily self loathing you find yourself in; as though you're not good enough for anyone. Eventually you'll stop caring, then you'll see no one as being good enough for you. Lol, it's a viscous cycle.
>>
>>17527974
Look at yourself and see why people dislike you

Get a fellow student to point out your flaws. You need someone to critic you and you need to accept it and change yourself.

People always told me I was a douche bag. I thought i was being funny/witty. Some friends called me out on how I was being and I became mindful of how I was acting. I took their outlook on me as a positive instead of them being negative towards me.

Also consider changing your life to a life of servitude. What I mean by that is, live to serve others. It sounds strange but its fulfilling in the longer run. If someone asks you for something, just do it. Dont think about yourself. Live to serve. You will be happier for it.
>>
>>17528379
>Also consider changing your life to a life of servitude. What I mean by that is, live to serve others. It sounds strange but its fulfilling in the longer run. If someone asks you for something, just do it. Dont think about yourself. Live to serve. You will be happier for it.

That doesn't sound like a good route to happiness at all.
>>
>>17528879
Yeah, that's not good advice. You should definitely factor in who is giving you instructions and if it's someone who can make your life better later.
>>
>>17527974
Start smiling more, talking less, and observing more.
>>
>>17527974
Drop acid and make punk influenced art hating the entire world. Then people in the art community will love you and cute hipster girls will come knocking at your door.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.