[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unsatisfied in Marriage?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_ntr6sdR3FH1r9432xo1_500.jpg (52KB, 347x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntr6sdR3FH1r9432xo1_500.jpg
52KB, 347x750px
My husband and I are newlyweds, but have been dating for 5+ beforehand. I love him dearly, but he just isn't satisfying me at all in bed?

I don't consider sex a vital part of my life but I do need to masturbate frequently. Every time I initiate sex, it either ends up me satisfying him, or him just fucking me until he's done.

I always try to get him to touch me, or use his mouth on me but when he's done he isn't in the mood or I feel like I'm bothering him. The whole relationship I have been mostly the one to take charge so it's awkward for me to ask him to do things, and when I do and tell him what to do he doesn't know what he's doing and stops. I try to fix him but he seems uninterested.

He then makes me feel bad that I never feel good, and I end up comforting him and saying it's alright.

How do I fix this? Pic unrelated
>>
sit him down and tell him "hey, I like to cum too, you fuck". That's it, that's all you need to say.

If that doesn't get through his head, start not letting him cum. He'll almost certainly get acclimated to oral and whatever else very quickly.
>>
Does he even know you feel this way? Talk to him. Tell him what you want to try.
>>
>>17527177
Also this is shit advice. Being passive aggressive won't get you anything but upset both of you.
>>
>>17527177
I tell him that and then he just says that he doesn't know how, and when I try to show him he doesn't seem to try... or doesn't understand. Also I'd never do that, that's just cruel.

>>17527182
I bring it up whenever I have a chance
>>
>>17527193
You outright tell him what you've told us?That you're sexually unsatisfied and want to do this and that? If so and he ignores you still, then get used to it or leave I'm afraid.
>>
>>17527193
You don't understand; that's hot as fuck for dudes. It'll get him to put in the effort, but it'll also make sex more exciting for him as well. Frustrating at first, but exciting nonetheless.

If he still acts like a stick in the mud, talk to him more in depth to see if he has other issues.
>>
>>17527190
I don't think you know what that term means.
>>
>>17527204
Other issues such as? He's got a lot of fetishes that I only slightly hesitantly agree too, I usually try to make him as satisfied as possible, if that's what you're implying.
>>
>>17527208
I meant like general depression. Definitely try to the denial/teasing first. But now that you mention it

>a lot of fetishes

do tell
>>
>>17527219
He has this odd one with me dressing as a cat. But I don't mind that one as much because that usually means I get to be submissive and let him take charge that day.
>>
>>17527227
that's so vanilla I can taste the blue bell

I could see you leveraging that to your advantage, though. Once you manage to get the orgasm balance under control, try out some quid pro quos - you try out one of his fetishes, he tries out one of yours (or, if you actually don't have any, then just have him give you more head or something)
>>
>>17527237
He has others I'd rather not share, I picked the most innocent one haha

But that's the problem, even when I explicitly tell him how to do it he seems awkward and doesn't understand. It feels like we've done this so in his favor for so long that he almost doesn't know any other way. He was a virgin when I met him, I wasn't.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.