[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sister hates me (or something like that)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: fight4.jpg (130KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
fight4.jpg
130KB, 425x282px
It seems like my sister hates me, and my family and the fucking world.
She's introverted af, had some issues at school since elementary and stayed like that.

Barely talks with the few friends she has, gets angry as soon as she doesn't get what she wants and just spends her time watching animes and playing anime games.

She doesn't talk to me, last time she got angry she threw some ceramic dinner plates to me and my mom, got some cuts on the arm and barely got damage in the face (my mom) Sister said she hates me and doesn't care what I think.

We tried sending her to therapy, but she's so fucking closed, if I say "Hi, how're you, how's school?" She just says "fine" and that's it.

Been having this issue for years, 7+ easily.

I'm going to therapy lately, want big, positive changes in my life, and I don't want to have a bad relationship with the only family I will have when my parents die.

Any tips?
>>
>>17527019
I'm distant from my sister, too.
I'm trying to reconnect and I hate that we're distant. But it's her choice.

She's not like your sister though. Mine was/is always trying to be normie.

With yours I'd say just be there for her. You sound a bit like bait to make her sound like a waifu, but in the off chance that you are, I'd say be in her life. Offer her food for meetings. Just you and her at somewhere quiet.
>>
>>17527030
Well we live in the same place, i'm in college she just started high school. I think things shouldn't be like that, I'm totally ok with her stuff, I don't mind it, forgot to point that we don't share a lot in common. I don't watch anime or things like that to talk with her.

I was planning about going "out with her" one day, but to be honest I don't know why. I dated a lot of friends and girls before, but I really have no idea about how to get close to her.

I help her and support her anytime she needs, we're family after all but thanks for the idea.
>>
>>17527056
Starting high school? Well shit, of course she's distant.
She's just trying to figure out who she is.

She'll come out of it eventually.
Maybe watch her anime?
Who cares, she's young.
She'll get over whatever you do
>>
>>17527019
>We tried sending her to therapy, but she's so fucking closed, if I say "Hi, how're you, how's school?" She just says "fine" and that's it.
I'm literally the same. Anyway just send her too me and I'll loosen her up literally and figuratively.
>>
>>17527063
She has been like this for over 5-6 years, getting way more introvert since she started with new hobbies. Hope she gets over this, thanks!
>>
>>17527068
Sending her in a good way, she's no prisioner, she's free of being like that and we tried to help her, didn't forced her or anything. Anyways sending her to you with a pack of memes and chewgum just in case...
>>
>>17527070
Teenagers, man.
You can't get with them unless they want.
They hate everything unless they arbitrarily decide they love it more than life itself.

Teenagers aren't rational beings.

All you can do is sink in her memory something like something she can talk one she gets old enough to recognize the value of talking to someone.
>>
>>17527076
You're right, I'll let her be like always, maybe in 1-2 years when she starts all the college stuff she will get a little bit better.

It's sad to see her like that, sad, apart from most of their school mates, talking with internet people instead of spending time with real people.

I get it too, I also have "internet friends" but it worries me that 1 month ago, when we went to a restaurant she was hiding because a girl from school "that hates her" just passed away. I don't want her to grow up with fear and scared.

Anyways, everytime me, my parents or someone I know asks her "you good? Anything we can do?" She rejects help and says everything is fine.

I'm really scared or worried that something bad will happen before we fix things, I wouldn't want to live my mother or father death with my sister hating me or barely talking to me. Not for me, for the sake of family.
>>
>>17527094
Just try to be there for her.

She'll recognize in time that you were.

Teenagers are jerks. Just how it is
>>
>>17527019
Your sister has anger management problems, best thing you can do is either ignore it or do the same thing to her what she has been doing to you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.