[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Next Step?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1471029837459.png (3MB, 749x2209px) Image search: [Google]
1471029837459.png
3MB, 749x2209px
>First week of college
>See cutie walking by, I ask her for directions. I really need them actually.
>She's very kind, we talk for a moment.
>Run into her again. She shakes my hand and we swap names.
>Week goes by, I'll never see her again.
>See her today, we both forget the names but I made her laugh pretty hard with my response.
>I ask for contact info since we are both new.
>She gives me her number.
>Texts me and asks to me to save her number
>I do, text back "Hey this is Anon, you're pretty fashion foreword and kind of course I'll save your number!"
>Wait for a few hours.
>Still no response.

Not gonna count all my clams in one basket or panic. Just gonna play it cool. If it works out great, if not who cares. How long should I wait until I text again? A holiday is coming up, should I ask how her holiday is? Ask her out point blank or wait it out some more?
>>
>>17526835
>Hey this is Anon, you're pretty fashion foreword and kind of course I'll save your number!"
I actually crindged.
>>
That was the end of your conversation, so no reply there isn't bad.

What holiday is coming up? R
Are you American? If so don't do that. Who asks that for Memorial Day?

Anyway, just wait a while and then ask her to chill or whatever.
>>
>"Hey this is Anon, you're pretty fashion foreword and kind of course I'll save your number!"

Fucking freshers... /adv/ is gonna entertain the shit out of me for the next few weeks.

That was pretty cringe man, but you'll learn.
>>
>>17526848
Okay just went back and reread it. Not as cringe worthy as I remember.

>Will do. Gotta say you're very fashion foreword and kind.

Sill spaghetti dropped a bit... FUCK.
>>
>>17526867

It's always a good read seeing these teens spaghetti so hard
>>
Hahaha holy shit spaghetti has exited the pockets boys.

You sound so thirsty. Should have said something like "I'm going out later but my friend had something come up so she couldn't go. There's a free ticket with your name on it if you're interested".

Play it off more.
>>
File: 1472450326616.jpg (415KB, 2500x2498px)
1472450326616.jpg
415KB, 2500x2498px
>>17526871
>fashion foreword

wtf does that even mean?
>>
>>17526867
Next time stick with "hey what's up its anon" or just "hey you its anon" or if you're ugly "hey it's anon"
>>
>>17526970

I think he should add more than just saying "Hey izz me xD" probably bring up something from the interaction. I think she'll probably respond.

OP's biggest mistake here was waiting 3 meetings to get the digits.
>>
>>17526871
Lol don't worry man, we all have stories of stupid cringe shit that we can look back and laugh about. I can't even count the times I've said stupid shit like that.

Go out with some randos and get drunk. Nows the time to be having fun, not waiting on a text message from some girl who you might never talk to again.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.