[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to a college party tonight. With a girl I met on Tinder.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: ss+(2016-08-16+at+03.13.07).jpg (104KB, 444x464px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-08-16+at+03.13.07).jpg
104KB, 444x464px
Going to a college party tonight. With a girl I met on Tinder.

I'm a Senior and I've never been to a proper college party. I'm also a kissless virgin.

wat do
>>
>>17526818

Be prepared to make a mistake. Doesn't matter what it might be, something will go wrong. Don't panic, try to have a good time.
>>
>>17526824
I'm prepared to make a mistake, but I'm not really prepared to escalate from casual to intimate. IDK what the fuck I'm doing, basically.
>>
>>17526852

Then don't escalate. Make out for while and call it a night.

You don't /have/ to fuck.
>>
>>17526861
Bro, I'm a -kissless- virgin. I don't even know how to get to the making out part.

Walk me through this like I'm 2 years old and spoonfeed me please
>>
It's just a fucking party, get to know your date, enjoy yourself, drink the beer and if all goes well you might end up making out, grope her ass and tits a bit then go home and jack off and get ask for a second date.

if you've never kissed a girl, I can understand the nerves, but once you do it, you never want to stop.
>>
>>17526880

Think she will spoonfeed you, too? Sorry mate, that won't happen.

This is how it's gonna go:

You might try to hug her when you meet. Maybe it will work, maybe it won't.

OR

You won't try to hug her. Maybe she expected it, maybe she didn't.

-----------------------------------

You might try to hold her hand/arm while walking. Maybe it will work, maybe it won't.

OR

You won't try to hold her while walking. Maybe she expected it, maybe she didn't.

------------------------------------------------

You might try to take her dancing. Maybe it will work, maybe it won't.

OR

You won't try to take her dancing. Maybe she expected it, maybe she didn't.

------------------------------------------------

Repeat this with every single thing you can imagine (kissing, hand in the lower back, compliments, double entendre, etc.). Those are the mistakes I'm talking about.

See how far you get, and don't be mad if you are still a kissless virgin by the end of the night. At least you got a date on Tinder. That's better than yesterday.
>>
>>17526880
You're gonna hate me for this but it just sorta happens, if there's drinks, drink together, if there's music, dance together, if there's a quiet space, talk and if she's up for it it'll happen.

Once you get 'the look' you'll know it's time to get some action. Just try and avoid clacking the teeth.
>>
>>17526818
18 year olds, man.
I remember when I was like 16 and thought they were the biggest scariest and most adult people in my life.

But man, you niggas don't know shit. I'm 10 years older than you know and you look the same as middle schoolers. It's weird how that scale shifts as you age.

Anyways, the bottom line is to relax.
Drink and chat.
Drink and chat.
That's it.

Never forget your date and bring her into your conversation if she looks lost.
If she's in one of her own, chat in a circle close to hers and then interject when you can make a splash.

Shit, it's a party. Nothing matters. Just drink and relax.

As for kissing, don't worry too much about it.
If she's going to make out with you, assuming she isn't a slut, she doesn't care too much about the details.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.