[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to ask my boyfriend about having a DDLG relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

My long term boyfriend is kind of vanilla. I've called him master and daddy in bed, and asked if he minded later, he said he didn't care either way. I'm a pretty kinky girl, and we've been together 3 years (don't tell me to dump him), but the most I've got him to do is stick a finger in my ass and eat my pussy. I love him and I care about him more than having kinky sex, but it would be nice if we could take it a little bit farther?
>>
>>17526659
The fuck is DDLG?

Give him some ideas as to what you'd like done. If you're the kinky one, you'll need to come up with stuff if he likes it vanilla.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 342x418px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 342x418px
>>17526659

I'm personally not all for ddlg, but I think you should introduce him to the topic, like explain what exactly it is, learn how he feels about it, and ask if he want like to do this with you.
>>
>>17526666

Satan quads, check em. Ddlg is that thing where a chick calls her boyfriend her daddy, and likes to be treated like I guess a kid
>>
>>17526675
What the fuck? Jesus christ, that sounds really rapey.

OP, I'm positive that you'd better talk to him about it first.
>>
>ddlg
>>
File: image.gif (787KB, 450x296px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
787KB, 450x296px
>>17526686

That's why I said I'm not for it. It just doesn't sit right with me, that's just my opinion
>>
>>17526659
Get into bondage.
>>
>>17526666
Daddy Dom/Little Girl. It's an S/M power exchange thing, where the other plays the role of father, and the other is his lil' girl.
>>
>>17526659
Jelly.
DDLG is a little weird, but I'd dig that my partner gets off on it.

Anyways, scratch his back and he'll scratch yours.
What he's into?
Don't say nothing, because if someone says they have no fetishes, they're lying about having a really dark one
>>
>>17526659
>Being this basic
DDLG is just BDSM for children
>>
>>17526659

hey baby what state are you in? do you have Skype?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.