[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend acting strange

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (14KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 238x212px
My friend and I have been really tight all through the last half of high school. He followed me everywhere I went and we were best buds. The other day we hung out one last time before I left for college and he was acting really strange and clingy. Before I went home, he gave this big speech about how he doesn't want to lose this friendship, and he gave me a bracelet that he wore every day through high school. The next morning he sent me a text that said something along the lines of "had fun yesterday, text me when you're back in town so we can hang ;)". Should I be concerned?
>>
>>17525696
Does he usually throw you gay undertones?
>>
>>17525696
Talk to your friend man. You won't know for sure, and make sure the conversation is judgement free and positive. Maybe he's gay, maybe he's going to bang your mom, maybe he's going to kill himself. We're not in a position to know.
>>
>>17525715
OP here. He's all over the place. He's never mentioned any previous GF's or BF's, but he doesn't appear stereotypically gay in any fashion. We actually went to after-prom together (neither of us had dates for real prom, after-prom was just a big party at an arcade), and while there we played this shit-tier arcade game where you kill giant spiders or something, and at the end of the game you're ranked at how "in sync" your shots were. The ranking went from "strangers" to "lovers", and we got "just classmates" which was one of the lower rankings. He referenced it frequently in the past, and multiple times the last time we hung out.
>>
>>17525740
Forgot to mention, during the last hang, he kept brushing against me and tried to make as much contact as he could.
>>
>>17525696
just let him suck your dick you faggot. he just wants to show you how much he appreciates you.
>>
i was in a similar situation with a friend
he got a lot less clingy when he got a gf and married, but now she left him and he's doing it again
>>
>>17525696
Maybe he's just going to miss you. My boyfriend and his friends are a little like that, none of them are gay, they just have an amazing friendship. Nothing wrong with affection between guys.
>>
>>17525765
Just be like "u gay, bro?"
>>
>>17525788
I thought that at first too, but I've had this kind of thing happen to me before. Sophomore year of high school my friend started acting the same way, even brought me cookies and stuff (which, to be honest were incredible). One day I caught him taking a picture of my ass, and he spilled the beans about everything. Luckily didn't destroy the friendship, but it made things awkward for a long time.
>>
>>17525819
post pics anon. i want to see the face of the boy who turns other boys gay.
>>
>>17525823
That's the other thing, I'm not even hot. I'm like a solid 8 on a good day. I think my problem is that I have a bad habit for befriending the weird, loner kids who then misinterpret my friendship
>>
>>17525816
I fear if I do that I'll spook him.
>>
>>17525696
Just fuck
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.