[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf read my texts and is mad The other day, I left my laptop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: spongebob-walk-cycle-o.gif (956KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob-walk-cycle-o.gif
956KB, 240x180px
>gf read my texts and is mad

The other day, I left my laptop at my college dining hall- and then managed to forget about it for the entire rest of the day, as I was going to art museums and movies with her. she generously offered to get it the next morning, which she did, as the dining hall is really close to her dorm.

The next morning, she asked me for laptop PIN (I'd locked it via iCloud) and I thought this was a little weird, (like why do you need to unlock my laptop?) but I thought she was just being nice so I gave it to her.
Turns out, she not only unlocked my laptop, but also logged into it, and promptly read my messages to a good friend on groupme, feelings about school, freaking out a little about life, and even venting a little about our relationship- expressing my frustration that I felt that she was always angry with me for some reason or another, and also expressing that "I don't know where I want to go with my life as a whole, I'm bored of my relationship, and I don't like the place I'm in, how lonely I am in it, and how few people I connect with here."

This was me venting on a very shitty day, where my words didn't really reflect a whole lot of "truly thought out" feelings- I do enjoy this relationship, and I didn't have any intention of leaving it- I was just feeling down and pretty frustrated with a lot of things.

I feel like this is a breach of my privacy, and this isn't the first time she's read through my personal things.

She's saying a lot of things like "just fucking leave then, I'm not going through heartbreak again, I'm fucking beyond furious" and I just don't understand why firstly, she would read through my personal messages, and secondly, why she would see a conversation filled with a lot of negative feelings about generally everything and not only take them personally but also decide to be angry rather than, at least on some level, concerned.

Maybe I have a victim complex, I don't know. what do you guys think
>>
>>17525655
she's cheating or wanted justification to cheat and she found it, minor as it is she will blow this thing up and punish you by dropping her panties for one of her back ups
>>
In answer to all questions: because she's a woman.
>>
>>17525655
Wow you should break up with her. She obviously doesn't trust or respect you and isn't in a place to begin doing that either seeing as how she's ready to put the blame on you. Start dating emotionally healthy women.
>>
Really though it sounds like you both have victim complex and this really doesn't sound like a healthy relationship.
>>
Have you lied to her in the past about anything? Do you often avoid talking out your feelings with her?

I wouldn't break up with her right away, just calmly discuss with her that you didn't appreciate that she went through your things.

Make sure to tell her that you were just having a bad day, and that it's nothing against her.
>>
I would dump a girl who played games with me like this. She has no respect for you. Leave her behind and move to greener pastures.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.