[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help and you're the only ones who can help me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1457935864062.jpg (27KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
1457935864062.jpg
27KB, 315x315px
I'm really scared right now, I've got a crush on my childhood friend since forever and I never confessed and he didn't seemed to have feelings for me, but recently I learned that he started browsing 4chan and this he's really influensable person and he started getting more and more distant from me, so I asked myself what could have made him hate me, what did I do ? His bestfriend (who know my feelings for him but don't want to interfere and want me to confess by myself) told me that he have been more and more a asshole and started talking politics a lot more than he did before so I think he started browsing /pol/, and I'm arab.
What can I do to get him off /pol/ ? I can't imagine my life without him but he almost don't talk to me anymore
Since I browse /v/ and /a/ since forever I know a little what kind of people are on this board but I don't know what to do, is there someone who can help me ?
>>
Too late he is on /pol/
>>
>>17525361
You have to talk to him. Tell him how you feel. If not about your romantic feelings for him, at least about the ways you value your friendship.
>>
Shut your fucking mouth and go breed with another sandnigger and go back to arabia
>>
>>17525361
don't get too comfortable with him because Trump is sending you back to your shithole country when he's done with the spics
>>
>>17525516
>>17525525
I love 4chan sof much and this is why
>>
>>17525361
anyway talk in person,also if you are muslim don't mention that a lot even if he knows,if you like your heritage and he is a hardcrore /pol/er then idk.
just start talking to him alot more often don't tell him you got a crush on him now since he goes to /pol/ as you said and thats an opinion of a 18 v /pol/er
>>
>>17525361
If he's an autistic sperg that will legitimately throw you away just for being arab he is not worth it in the first place.

I'd say try to rekindle your friendship. There's no guarantee it's because you're arab or because of /pol/ at all. Call him up and bug him, ask him to do stuff, even if just to hang out.
>>
>>17525361
once you go to /pol/, thats pretty much it
but the lure of wet pussy is difficult to resist
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.