[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys i am a robot, i usually only hang out on /r9k/ and I'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 5df33e4680768d8b.jpg (223KB, 1365x831px) Image search: [Google]
5df33e4680768d8b.jpg
223KB, 1365x831px
hey guys
i am a robot, i usually only hang out on /r9k/ and I'd ask there for advice but I know 99% of people on there (including myself) have a very, very warped sense of reality so please, I need some genuine thoughts from people who live a bit more in the real world on the following situation:

> be me, 26yo gerfag virgin but made out with a couple of grills and even got a handjob once
> met a girl this February
> she's here from south america and wants to stay here
> somehow she saw through my autism and we kinda, sorta dated for the following few months
> no sex though
> still these were BY FAR the happiest times of my whole life
> after a few months, she started coming up with excuses not to meet up
> called her, asked what's up, asked if we could meet
> met up in a park
> she actually had trouble with cash, visa, college and her guest-family
> she couldn't see herself in any kind of serious relationship whatsoever
> I told her that I want a relationship and won't settle for anything else (I didn't put it this creepy ofc, but I made my point clear)
> she kept saying she can't date anyone because worst-case scenario was that any week she'd have to pack her shit and fly back around the globe
> offered her last time that i'd do anything i can to help her, stand by her etc.. (made sure not to beg though)
> nope
> told her we have to cut contact then because anything else would be too hurtful of her
> asked her to leave and cried for a bit in the park

- fast forward a couple of months
> shooting in the city where i live
> text her if she's ok
> yep, she moved out from her guest families place, got a part-time job, got her own place

cont.
>>
>>17525287
> cont

- fast forward to today
> i had a few dates with random girls off tinder
> they were all disgusting in one way or another, I didn't want to see any of them again
> miss her more than anything
> want to desperately see her again
> based on the fact that she got her own place etc, I assume that her troubles with being able to stay here worked out for the moment, so the one thing that stood in the way of us having a relationship might not be relevant anymore
> not sure though, obviously

so, here's my question:
is there any way i contact her again without seeing desperate, clingy etc? How should I do it?
>>
so basically

>in love with a girl
>she doesn't want a proper relationship
>man up and tell her that you do
>cut all contact as a result

you just gotta start again, anon. if you truly had something other than romantic attraction, becoming friends again will be awkward but worth it.
>>
>>17525297
>is there any way i contact her again without seeing desperate, clingy etc? How should I do it?

either be up-front and send her a text along the lines of
>"I'm so glad you're okay, not sure what I would do if I lost you"

or
>"Oh, you got your own place now? So you're not going to leave the country anytime soon?"
which heavily implies that the conflict that ended your relationship is over and mgiht resume
>>
>>17525322
so you're saying it might be possible?
any tips on how I should go about initiating contact again?
>>
>>17525335
thanks for the reply
the shotting's already passed for more than a month though, we haven't texted since.
>>
>>17525297
don't mean to sound hurtful but, honestly sounds like she just didn't want a relationship with you and was trying to being kind. Unless she's that decent of a woman that needs to have herself in order so she doesn't have to rely on some one else(which is fucking insanely rare)

But you can just say fuck it to all that throw away your autism ask her out again and do things properly this time.
>>
>>17525337
what kind of person is she? because how she will respond to any kind of contact now greatly depends on that
>>
>>17525352
> Unless she's that decent of a woman that needs to have herself in order so she doesn't have to rely on some one else
i know exactly what you're saying and i was thinking the same thing.. Of course I can't be 100% sure but I think she was genuine. Which is part of the reason i miss her so fucking much

>>17525354
> what kind of person is she?
this is the point where my experience falls short. I don't think I've med enough girls in my life to be able to say anything about that.
I can only say she's cute (personality as well as apperance), dedicated, honest, has ambition, very 'powerful' (came to this epxensive eruopean city from thousands of miles away, knew nobody and still made it), outgoing, passionate and generally happy i'd guess
>>
>>17525367
>this is the point where my experience falls short. I don't think I've med enough girls in my life to be able to say anything about that

what the fuck anon
i asked what kind of human being she is. you don't need girl experience to get to know someone

anyway, she sounds like a no nonsense kinda gal, so don't try to mindgame this. just shoot her a text and say "how is it going?", start a conversation, and when you're all caught up on her current life situation ask if she wants to meet. after meeting, see if the flame is still there.
undoubtedly, the conversation will go towards the past and how things used to be, because that seems to be everything you two have in common. go from there.
>>
>>17525374
> you don't need girl experience to get to know someone
that's just my biggest problem. My lack of esperience makes me so goddamn insecure, I can't even begin to describe it. On the other hand, there are these few subtle things that happened that made me beleive she might be into me:
> second date, after i dared to touch her hand and look deep into her eyes, she started ramming her tongue down my throat
> one some other date, 2 of my friends were there too
> they are by far the biggest Chads I know, the kind of guy that passes out on parties and wakes up to random sluts sucking him off
> she didn't even look at them twice and we had a wonderful night of dancing and making out in the club
... well fuck, just thinking about the time with her makes me feel all warm and blissful
>>
>>17525392
text her and ask if she wants to catch up. If you're too insecure to ask to meet her, you can ask if she has a skype.
>>
if someone tells you they aren't ready for a "relationship", that translates to, "I don't want a relationship with you".
I bet you are a great guy and all, but she's probably young and attractive and knows that at this moment she could be out there enjoy her life with not need to settle down with a guy.
Do a favor to yourself and cut contact with this girl and move on.
I know it seems hard, but there should be out there someone that would be ideal for you.. or at least someone that won't give you bullshit excuses when you want to commit to a relationship.
>>
File: eaZrosc.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
eaZrosc.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
>>17525419
no that won't be a problem. I'd feel like way more of a retard if i skyped her but thanks for the input

>>17525447
i know where you're coming from and normally i'd agree with you but (i think) this was something else. She literally could have had to get on a plane and fly home any day.
I just don't want to be alone anymore, anon. And i want her.
> pic related
>>
>>17525483
as south american myself I can tell you I would work my ass off if that mean I could stay in a first world country instead of a this rotting cesspool.
>>
>>17525497
>>17525483
OK, fuck that.
message her and see how it goes, just be ready to cut contact if she give you a bullshit excuse again.
For you own good.
>>
>>17525497
believe me anon, if i had the chance to trade a whole family from SA for every single goddamn raping mudsline pig, i'd do it in a fucking heartbeat

>>17525506
guess you're right. I've got nothing to lose.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.