[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need your perspective, cops and health workers just broke down my door

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: hm.png (124KB, 611x407px) Image search: [Google]
hm.png
124KB, 611x407px
Alright story time, i'm here because i want someones else thought on this.
I'm 21, i live at home im currently studying at uni and i'm the middle child in a family of 5.
Now to cut to the chase, everyone in the family uses the internet for stuff like netflix,spotify etc. Due to us sharing a net of 10/1 It gets super crappy when someone uses it to stream music/films/tvshows.
I play online games, like csgo,overwatch and bdo and because of that dealing with 200 ping is super annoying. Atleast before it used to follow a set schedule. Like net would be bad from 8pm which made it easy for me to schedule to not play online games.
However then my brother moved in and now the net is crap the entire time someone is home. Ive shouted if someone is downloading or watching netflix when im playing. I've also walked into the living room asking if anyone is downloading/uploading, while furoisly telling them they should upgrade the internet plan, it only costs 10$ extra to get twice the speed we have now. But they ignore me, just because im throwing a tantrum.
I looked into getting my own nett plan however due to this address already having one the only way for me to get a new is to cancel the old one which is under my stepfather.
>>
>>17524989
Now 2 weeks ago i had enough, the net has been shit since my brother moved in which was in july. After playing a ranked game and having to deal with 200-2k ping because our download and upload is so shit 10/1. I got so mad, because i lost the game, others lost because i had a shit net and could barely play, it was my fault and i hate it. In fit of anger i took my teacup and threw it on the ground i then walked out of my room and i said something around this i cant remember what i exactly said " whos downloading, im fucking tired of having shit net, why the fuck cant you just upgrade the net you can get twice as better net from x service for only 10$ more why the fuck do we have the lowest and cheapest deal when we are a 5 people in the house who uses the internett, even youtube videos makes the net shit. They gave me no respond other then " im not downloading or uploading anything" So i went back to my room. After that i decided i had enough, if they arent atleast answer me, or giving me any respond im just gonna stay mute and not say shit to them like they did.
This happend 1 week ago on a thursday, after that i never said a word to anyone in my family. I pretty much ignored then existance, id only go out of my room 3-4 times to just for bathroom or drinks/food. Now 3 days later which was last saturday, with me ignoring them and they ignoring me i felt pretty shit im not going to lie. None asked me whats wrong why do i ignore them. Or why did i decide to suddenly to lock myself in my room. Or whats wrong, i just simply got ignored back.
>>
>>17524990
Which got me sad, which turned into anger when i found out everyone left for a party with some family friends and left me nothing. So i took 2 dinner plates and 1 small plate threw it on the floor to let out the frustration i had, i aint gonna lie but for the first time in my life, doing something and not giving a fuck of the consequences felt really really good. Like id been a scholar boy my while life, ive always been that "happy,non rebel kid" So for once doing something that actually negativly impacts someone, but not caring about what that person thinks felt really good. Also took some cake mix and spread it on the floor.
So i did that, they became angry, i just sat in my room not giving a fuck and every time i was online and the net went to shit i would just stamp 1-3 times . Now we can skip 5 days later, which is today on friday.
>>
>>17524996
. After doing the ignore/stay mute for a week i had the police and health care personell knocking on my door, they wanted to know whats wrong and they wanted me to open up the door so i could talk with them.
Like wtf? they dont want to ask me whats wrong, but they send other people? What is this, am i living in a apartment with other strangers? am i the crazy guy.
So i ignored them, they said they would destroy the door (which made me not respond at all) I mean lets be real, how often do you have the police breakdown your door. Not to mention the weight it would carry when they found out they broke the door because this guy decided to not talk with his parents for 8 days because he wanted to upgrade the net plan.
Anyhow, they broke down my door, put me on the couch and asked me. Now everything i said is pretty much what ive written in the thread so far. I ignored them because they ignored me when i asked to change net plan. I also looked into it myself but im unable to change due to the address already being bind to another company and id had to cancel to get a new one.
>>
File: 0a1.jpg (72KB, 643x820px) Image search: [Google]
0a1.jpg
72KB, 643x820px
>>17525000
tl;dr but from what I skimmed it sounds like someone probably called the suicide hotline and said you were about to off yourself. Maybe it was a way of getting at you, or maybe you really are a psycho in need of help.
>>
>>17525000
I mentioned the plates i broke. The health care people wrote it off as family issue and said the only reason they got called here was because they were afraid i was going to attack them. Which ive never done ive also never threaten them, i mean even my godamn pattern is just breaking a cup and plates. Anyway they this looks more like a family issue then anything and said i was fine. They then left and decide to talk with my parents which were waiting outside.
So theres my story, i want your perspective. Mine is pretty much, i was stubborn they chose to ignore me, i chose to ignore them. Some 3 plates and a cup got killed in action and then they send the cops and health people to my room because they thought i was going violent and i was going to attack him. Despite me never saying anything or leaving my room. And when i did it was just for bathroom,food and drink.
Its sad really, because they said to the health people they tried to talk to me, but ive been walking out of my room 3-4 times a day in the morning,afternoon, middle of the day and night. But they never stopped by or called my name to talk with me. And they told the health care personnel that they tried contacting me. Which is funny/sad because for me to reach the kitchen i have to walk past the living room where they sit....
I dont really know im pretty sad over that they are suppose to be my family, and rather then confronting me face to face they chose not to. And instead send the cops and health personnel to my door.
Anyway id like outsider neutral party view on this. Whats your observation of the matter.
>>
>>17525000
>am i the crazy guy.
YES

If you want better net so badly you go apologize to your step dad and hand him 120 bucks to pay for the upgrade for a year.

And yes they can knock down your door if they think you're a threat to yourself or others, but I think more likely in this case the property owner just gave them permission.
>>
>>17525027
Instead of getting mad that they didn't talk to you ask yourself why you didn't talk to them. Anyway it's concerning that you let something this minor escalate so far. There's an obvious solution here, you're the one who wants the internet upgrade so why don't you give them the money to do it.
>>
>>17525031
Ive complained about it for a year, ive brought up that he should change the plans, every time i got ignored and when i spend 1 week ignoring them and staying mute, while breaking 3 plates and a cup i get the cops called on me. Okay so im insane now? i didnt know destroying 3 plates and a tea cup while ignoring people made u a crazy guy... Holy fuck why are u even giving advice.
>>
>>17525046
i did confront them on several occassions, like holy fuck why do you think i decided to " if they ignore me, ima ignore them method"

I spent a year telling them a upgrade is neccessary, i even offered my own money and i never got a response only " my net is working fine" im not downloading/uploading anything. Did you even read what i wrote
>>
>>17525047
Why are you asking for advice if you aren't interested in hearing anything other than "you're totally in the right". Well I hate to break it to you, but you're not.

If you want better internet then YOU pay for it.
>>
>>17525047
>i didnt know destroying 3 plates and a tea cup while ignoring people made u a crazy guy...
Another anon here. At the very least, it shows rage issues and violent tendencies. Breaking things when you're angry over something so small is absolutely ridiculous and not normal.
>>
>>17525072
i did it once, ive never threaten or attacked anyone in my whole life. Theres a difference between doing something once and then constantly doing it. If you cant see the difference of someone having a bad day between someone having mental issues then you should not be posting here.
>>
>>17525069
What about you read what i wrote rather then jumping the gun. Because if you actually read what i said i wrote that ive tried to buy a modem and net plan for myself, but because the household being registered under my stepfather im unable to unless that plan gets cancelled. I also offered to pay the extra 10$ for twice the speed. But you know what, why dont you go just go ahead and reply without reading everything i wrote.

Even the fucking health care people said im fine, and wrote it off just as family issue. rather then a violent person tendency
>>
>>17524989
Provided this isn't bait... you're undeniably childish and self centered, there's four other kids and two parents in the house. If they want to use to communal internet they have the same right to use it how they please. Why are your games more important than whatever they're using it for?
I would have called the cops too. OP it's not normal to have tantrums to the point where you leave a box of cake mix on the floor with a bunch of sharp, shattered dishes... My schizophrenic brother in law has done the same exact thing during an episode.
I would think something was seriously wrong with you and that you were sending a weird, but violent message as well. Especially considering you've explained this is "out of character" and that you never rebelled.
You're 21 fucking years old and you still stamp your foot and have fits like a 6 year old? Grow up.
Stop acting crazy and people won't think you're crazy.
If it's so bad at your parents then move out, they're not obligated to fit your needs or feeling like they have to walk on eggshells if they don't do what you want. You turned 18 three years ago... They don't have to provide shit for you.
>>
>>17525087
>i did it once
You did it twice, screamed at them about the internet speed, and then repeatedly stomped on the floor when the speed slowed down. No matter how you spin it, you're not normal and your family is terrified of you. They don't want to interact with you because you scare the shit out of them.
>>
>>17525091
Alright then, if you can't take it move out. Are they even charging you rent to live there? This is the price of admission you ungrateful little shit.
>>
You are severely addicted to the internet and dependant on technology. I used to be this way and would get extremy irritable when I was not on my computer, and started treating my dad like shit whenever he interrupted me or something. I was literally euphoric when playing my games and hated everything when I wasn't, but I didn't realize it at the time.

The only reason I was able to break my addiction was because I injured my arms too bad to physically play anymore, and then I got a job and moved out of my dad's house. Now I realize what an ass I was and I have a good relationship with him again.

Addiction is a scary thing, anon, and it will change a person and drive them to hurt the people around them.
>>
Jesus Christ, I read all your shit and you sound like a petulant child. Grow the fuck up and move out, you're in their house treating them like shit because they won't do what you say. If you don't like anything in that house then just fucking move out. You're wayyy to old to be behaving like this, if it was a 16 year old behaving like this he'd be a huge cunt but you're fucking 21. If you can't move out fucking be an adult and deal with it, do something else with your time but play games. Christ.

I'd be scared too if a fucking adult was leaving shards of glass and cake mix on the floor while passive aggressively ignoring everyone.
>>
Apologize to your family members and say you're going to work on your anger and entitlement problems.
>>
>>17525127
Here

The people just calling you immature and a child literally have no idea that you actually need help and are not just entitled. Seriously, help yourself, because this is the response you're going to get from normal people that have never experienced anything like this.
>>
>>17525212
He needs help because he's being an immature child. The two are not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>17525225
Exactly.
Even if he truly is an addict, it does not excuse his childish actions or make them any less immature.
The same as you being addicted to technology doesn't excuse you treating your Dad like shit. You redeemed yourself but it doesn't change the fact you admittedly acted like an ass.
>>
>>17525253
*** the same as you >>17525212
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.