[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long post about relationship complication incoming. Been with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (181KB, 800x620px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181KB, 800x620px
Long post about relationship complication incoming.

Been with girlfriend for 3 years. Relationship has been going pretty well except for these last few months. Since we don't live with each other, we talk on the phone every night just to talk about our day. We've been arguing off & on about some stupid shit when we hang out & when we talk at night. It's usually never serious arguments, but it's annoying. Confronted her about the arguing and she says that we don't argue much at all. I let it go. Latest disagreement is about our career paths. She basically tells me I'm at a shit job and I can do better. Long story short, I was pretty pissed. I feel like her recent job offer has just went to her head & has fed her ego. But I'm proud of her.
Continued in comments.
>>
So now here's where things get kinda shittier. Became friends with this girl from work. Never really talked a whole lot until we had a break together about a month ago. Been talking almost daily since. Innocent and friendly conversations. Nothing too flirty. I did notice that she was staring at me quite a few times but didn't think anything of it. One day about a week ago we both had a day off. So she asked me to go with her for her first tattoo. She got her tattoo & immediately after she wants to go get milkshakes. Cool. Then she invites me back to her apartment. Literally watched bobs burgers for like 3 hours. Went out that night with her and a few other coworkers and had some drinks. Took her and another friend home and that was it. Last night I was texting her about her new apartment. She asks me if I could help her move and help build new furniture. Sure, I'll help. Then she all of a sudden starts talking about how she needs a cuddle buddy for her new apartment since she'll be alone. I deliver lame ass joke. And then she says that if I was single she would love to cuddle me. She said she's afraid she is gonna mess up my relationship. Continues into her telling me that I'm her type and that we connect really well but she respects my relationship with my girlfriend and doesn't want to hinder that. Problem is, I kinda have the same feelings toward her.
So there's my shitty situation friends. What do I do?
TL;DR. Have a girlfriend of 3 years. Coworker explains that she likes me. Can't tell if I have feelings towards her or if it's just a little crush. But I don't wanna ruin the professionalism between us at work.
>>
Self bump.
>>
>>17524991
Bumping again for desperation.
>>
>>17525038
Trying one more time.
>>
You fucked up by getting close to this girl, senpai. If you can see yourself marrying your current girlfriend and want to be loyal to her, you should have avoided getting into a close relationship with a member of the opposite sex, because feelings can and will always develop.

If you can't see your current girl being the mother of your kids, you might want to try with this other girl then if she makes you happy. Just rememeber thr grass is always greener though, it might not be perfect once you actually do it. And remember to respect your partner next time and not get close with members of the opposite sex unless you're looking for a way out, which is kinda shitty to her anyway.
>>
File: blurays-500x287.jpg (49KB, 500x287px) Image search: [Google]
blurays-500x287.jpg
49KB, 500x287px
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.