[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think a woman can love two men at the same time ? Here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: twomen.png (390KB, 580x323px) Image search: [Google]
twomen.png
390KB, 580x323px
Do you think a woman can love two men at the same time ?

Here is my story :
> My ex told me she loves me ... but she is with another guy who she loves too.
> Not sure what to do.
> We dated for 6 months. They dated for 3 years.
>>
She doesn't love you and is just emotionally confused. She said that for you to keep talking with her because she doesn't want to lose you.
>>
>>17524909
Yes, many people can but it's twice as ephemeral.
>>
Women cannot love
>>
>>17524909
yes and the exception is if they only love one
>>
>>17524918

She left her boyfriend to be with me ... but then later he came back on her life and she took him back during while we were having our pause.

We don't talk anymore so I don't think she did that for us to keep talking, but it sure is messy hearing "I love you". Haven't stopped thinking about those words.

Did she really meant that as in big love or was just trying to mess with my head :(
>>
>>17524909
do crushes count
>>
>>17524909
If you love two people, you don't love either of them.
With one is probably the same love you'd feel for a friend. You care about them, you are scared of fucking their life over and hurting their feelings.
For the newest person is probably lust and that sort of "honeymoon phase" emotional attachment.
>>
>>17524932
She doesn't really love you. You maybe offered her something that she wasn't getting from her relationship with the other guy, but after 6 months, she realized she was missing something with you too. So she went back to the person she had a longer history with, someone that was more "comfortable." I don't believe she loves either of you, she's just incredibly selfish.
>>
Obviously the solution is to start loving the other guy too, that way there's enough to go around
>>
>>17524951
But he has no boipucci, anon.
Seriously, it's just a bunch of meat down there.
>>
>>17524947

>she needed something her partner wasn't providing and sought it elsewhere
>she is now needing something else the second partner isn't providing and wants both
>this is bad

Monogamy cracks me up. Seriously. If you love this girl don't you want her to have everything she needs? As long as you're both getting something you need and are both free to seek out the rest of what you need elsewhere, how is that selfish?
>>
>>17524953

Does he also lack a facepussi? If your girlfriend is dating a Protoss that certainly changes the situation. One of you needs to go get infested by the Zerg and then start filming this shit as a sitcom.
>>
>>17524966

>If you love this girl don't you want her to have everything she needs?

Yes but there is something called loyalty. I'm only human, of course she can't give me all I want and I can't give her all she wants because human needs are unlimited by nature. We always want more, more. ..

I loved her so bad. That's why I let her go, that's why I let her come back with anthony. I seriously hope she is happier than me.

When you love someone you just have to let go. In my heart I really hope she comes back because she was the only that truly made the difference in my life. I know she won't. She's gone forever.
>>
>>17524987

Okay if she cheated on you and betrayed your trust, that's a different story. From the original post, it sounded like she was asking for a continuous 3-way relationship in an open honest discussion, like a reasonable human being.

I'm sorry. If she had respected you enough to be honest about her feelings, I would have said yes, sure. As it is, it sounds like she's not capable of loving either of you.
>>
>>17524987
Yeah, if you have ever truly loved someone then no you will still have the feels, but the feels can turn into hate. Then she will become the person you love to hate because we all apply standards or expectations to loved ones, and when they do not comply with said standards and expectations it turns to hate.

She may still love you, but it does come down to a choice. You or him, and no one no matter how much they kid themselves can have both. She may stay with him because of the history, but she may choose you for the lack of much history.

You need to give her an ultimatum him or me. She cannot have both because, eventually he or you will become resentful. If she cannot choose then choose for her, and cut contact after you tell her why (explaining your feelings). The less you have contact or see someone the easier it is not to think about them.
>>
>>17525035
My wife and our husband beg to differ. You should come visit, we can make you a sandwich.
>>
>>17525068
>My wife and our husband
I rarely cringed so hard.
>>
>>17525068
No thanks man. That is not my cup of tea.
>>
File: 1464714197445.jpg (80KB, 600x855px) Image search: [Google]
1464714197445.jpg
80KB, 600x855px
>>17524909
One of my favorite romance has one of the main characters, a young naive prince, fell hopelessly in love with a maiden, who looks like spitting image of the statue of a fairy he encountered at a lakeside temple where swordsmen came to duel each other. The prince relentlessly tried to win her heart but she did not reciprocate because she had a crush on her cousin - an elite sword master. However her cousin is the last in line of the royal family of an old empire and the only thing on his mind is to restore his nation and ascend the throne.
Eventually, due to politics, the sword master had to kill the king in a duel and it fell to the prince to avenge his father (this is how they settle things between royal families to avoid all out war). The prince had always been a pacifist and hated violence, ironically he only started learning how to use a sword from the scripture and drawings at the base of the fairy statue simply because he was mesmerized by its beauty. The prince killed the sword master in a bloody battle. After that the maiden revealed that she rejected the prince not because she didn't find him attractive, quite the opposite, but her heart could only belong to one man. The fairy is apparently lady of the lake.
>>
File: is he forreal.jpg (80KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
is he forreal.jpg
80KB, 960x960px
>>17525068
>our husband
>>
No. You cant love 2 people.
>>
Can a mother love more than one child ? Is love some sort of physical property that has mass and volume? Of course she can love more than one person at a time what a stupid question. People are still brainwashed into the whole you can only love one person at a time thing in the freaking 2010's ?????
>>
>>17524909
She is keeping her options open.
She doesn't love you but she is trying to keep you primed in case her relationship goes to shit.
>>
>>17525672

You are just retarded... There is different kind of love.

But if you had used your brain you would have seen the obvious.

He was talking abt love that involves sex and intimacy... Like... Couples you know ?.. Adult stuff.

But I wont argue with you if you incest.

Say hi to your mom next time..
>>
>>17525672
>Can a mother love more than one child
what a stupid analogy.
>>
>>17525683

OP here.

I can take the pain. I'm a strong man. I can make her a better version of herself.

I don't care if I lose myself during the process.

Should I play hero and try to get her back or move on forever ... it's been 1months and a half since we haven't spoken.
>>
>>17525853
don't be a fool OP
>>
>>17524966
Monogamy isn't the issue here, it's the lack of communication and the girl running away from her problems. I've been in a fulfilling monogamous relationship for a long time and I couldn't see myself with another guy. Period.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.